blink 182

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited July 2008 in Other Music
they may not be the most intelligent or literate of bands but they had a keen sense of melody that I really like. Their last album was actually a pretty great one.

you cant be transported to an alternate reality or get angry enough to go to a protest by listening to blink but they made good songs. catchy songs.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    Their last album was absolutely terrible. This was my favorite band in high school and then they released that album that really sucked and now I just cant relate to their music anymore and the whiny nasal voices annoy me.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • I actually really like Blink 182... their self-titled really turned me on to them, then rediscovered Enema of the State and really surprisingly liked Take Off Your Pants and Jacket. Songs might be about the same thing, but I really enjoy 'em, plus they are catchy as hell and the lyrical content is sometimes really amusing, but kind of serious at the same time?
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • Indian SummerIndian Summer Posts: 2,296
    The last album made them a "real" band to me. I loved it. Everything before that made me think of them as a goofy little joke band....stupid songs, dumb videos. I was really blown away by that last album, and was looking forward to future recordings.....hopefully they'll get back together.
    "It's all happening"