Alice in Chains at the Paramount in Seattle Nov 24

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Anyone else going? I have tickets but I think I got crummy ones. I got Mezzanine 23, Section J. Anyone know if these are good seats? Is it even worth it to go?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• jeffbrjeffbr Posts: 7,177
    I'm going. I'm in the Mezz as well. You should definitely go. There really aren't bad seats at the Paramount and the sound is good. You'll be sorry if you skip it.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • evenflow82evenflow82 Posts: 3,891
    I heard there might be something good on TV that night!!! Joking. See AIC, even if Layne isn't there. RIP.
    I've got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell.
    -Christopher Walken

you're=you are
    your=showing ownership

The truth has a well known liberal bias.
    -Stephen Colbert
  • I didn't get tickets so I am not going, if anyone knows anyone who has an extra ticket they want to part with.....
  • I saw them in Orlando last month....amazing. You must go
    Most people with low self-esteem have earned it.
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,117
    I'll be there!!! I got GA floor tickets. No balcony for me. I will be down in the pit!!! Good times to be had by all!!!! I'm real stoked for the show!!!
  • I am so jealous, I didn't buy tickets in time so I won't be going.
    aNiMaL wrote:
    I'll be there!!! I got GA floor tickets. No balcony for me. I will be down in the pit!!! Good times to be had by all!!!! I'm real stoked for the show!!!
  • boxer, you might try Ticketmaster again right before the show - the show sold out here weeks ago, but they put up extra tickets yesterday. Good luck!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • thanks for the tip avocado lady! I need to just keep checking TM and cross my fingers.
    boxer, you might try Ticketmaster again right before the show - the show sold out here weeks ago, but they put up extra tickets yesterday. Good luck!
  • If any of you are debating going to this show...debate no longer! A bunch of us saw them last night in Chicago and it was AWESOME. So great to hear all those songs again!
    "What happens when so many people agree on something? Can we take this beyond the parking lot when we leave tonight?" -EV, Iconoclasts
  • doogdoog Posts: 59
    If any of you are debating going to this show...debate no longer! A bunch of us saw them last night in Chicago and it was AWESOME. So great to hear all those songs again!

Agree 100%!!! I was at the detroit show 2 nights ago and they totally kicked ass. Small venue, crowd surfing, 20plus songs. Thumbs up for the new singer, William Duvall too. I thought the guys really looked like they were enjoying themselves on stage too. Great interaction w/the crowd. I don't think anyone will go home disappointed!!
  • I was also at the Chicago show last night and would have to agree that it was truly amazing! It really seemed like they all had a great time playing their songs live again. The new singer is really really good so if you aren't going because Layne isn't there suck it up and go, I promise that you will not be dissappointed!

The acoustic set is beautiful and really touching when they show the old clips of Layne.

It's such a treat to see them play with the kind of passion that they do. If they come to your town you would be CRAZY not to go see them.
    Obama/Biden '08!!!
  • GR8DaneGR8Dane Posts: 957
    It is getting closer............
    Everybody made a movie....
    Everybody had a one line.....
    Everybody misses Andy....
    We'll be seeing him in no time.... Oh Yeah.....

We are Red, we are White, we are Danish Dynamite!