has the new Jack Johnson leaked?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited January 2008 in Other Music
anyone have it?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    I haven't seen it anywhere. I really wish it would though. The making of video sounds fantastic.
    I ordered the vinyl last week, so I have no problem downloading it early. I'll get it the day it comes out anyway.
  • iamsampjiamsampj Posts: 784
    Sawyer wrote:
    no, but the new Matt Costa comes out tomorrow....should be solid in a JJ type of way.
    i'm so excited for both of these albums :) and really excited to hear matt costa's "miss magnolia" again...haven't heard it since i was able to sing it with him onstage :D i make quite the fantastic back up singer!
    yes...i do feel like a human. i do not feel like a tree.
  • You think he'll play any acoustic songs on this album?
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    Saw a show he played for Radio 2 (UK!) a couple of weeks ago. He played about 4 or 5 tracks off the new album, sounded pretty good.
    Even had Matt Costa up on stage a couple of times!
    From what I heard of the new tracks, the lyrics certainly seem to be stronger.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
    pirlo21 wrote:
    Saw a show he played for Radio 2 (UK!) a couple of weeks ago. He played about 4 or 5 tracks off the new album, sounded pretty good.
    Even had Matt Costa up on stage a couple of times!
    From what I heard of the new tracks, the lyrics certainly seem to be stronger.

Is that show online anywhere?
  • pirlo21pirlo21 Posts: 534
    It was played on a constant loop on the BBCi digital channel for over a week!!
    Did a couple of interviews in between tracks too. Nice guy.

Had a look, but can't find it on the BBC website. Typical. Can't think where else to look! Sorry.
    Cymru Am Byth

PJ albums, at the moment!! -
    1,Vs 2,Vitalogy 3,No Code 4,Yield 5,Ten 6,Backspacer, 7Pearl Jam 8,Binaural 9,Riot Act.
    http://music.aol.com/songs/new_releases_full_cds

Anyway anyone can get an audio rip of this? My work computer doesn't like AOL at all.
  • I haven't seen it anywhere. I really wish it would though. The making of video sounds fantastic.
    I ordered the vinyl last week, so I have no problem downloading it early. I'll get it the day it comes out anyway.
    please can you tell me were you ordered the vinyl pretty please:)
    please can you tell me were you ordered the vinyl pretty please:)

I'm pretty sure it was through his website.
  • I'm pretty sure it was through his website.
    thanks!!