Options

White Stripes

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
edited December 2005 in Other Music
Anyone catch them on the daily show as the first musical guest ever.?

They were good.

Jon Stewart "interviewed" them for a few minutes and asked them if they smoked pot. Both looked stunned. They just laughed.

I was surprised at this because they are both known for being pretty militant in their antidrug stance. I heard one time jack threw out a interviewer who was smoking pot.

I dont know why he wouldnt just say, i dont do drugs.

That was wierd
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    It's a pretty well known fact that Meg does heroin
    "I'm a thief, and I dig it"
  • Options
    yeah that's kindda weird, they should be more friendly about it, like their music is.... it's some good smoking music :D
  • Options
    I was only kidding about the meg thing
  • Options
    I was only kidding about the meg thing

she looks too healthy to do heroin....
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    she looks too healthy to do heroin....
    My thoughts exactly.......She does not have the "skin & bones..I do heroin" look going on with her bad self.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    I don't care what anyone else thinks. MEG WHITE IS HOT
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I don't care what anyone else thinks. MEG WHITE IS HOT
    I was not knocking her.....women can be hot even if they do have that Lara Flynn Boyle way too thin look going on......Yes, Meg is HOT.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    tybird wrote:
    I was not knocking her.....women can be hot even if they do have that Lara Flynn Boyle way too thin look going on......Yes, Meg is HOT.

I'm sorry, i wasn't accusing you of knocking her. I really wasn't. sorry if it sounded that way. I just wanted to say that I really think Meg White is hot. and not just cute like a lot of people say