Options

Favorite Foo Fighters song

2»

Comments

• Options
    Times Like These
  • Options
    Mine's not exactly Foo Fighters. I love Goodbye Lament by Tony Iommi, feat. Dave Grohl. Awesome song!
    "and he still gives his love, he just gives it away and the love he receives is the love that is saved,..."
  • Options
    Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 16,789
    MIA---the last track on There's Nothing Left to Lose
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2, 2021: Sea. Hear. Now. 2022: Camden

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    I love Everlong, its such a great song
    Count me as a fan of this song..........simply the best by Foo
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    weenieweenie Posts: 1,623
    Learn to Fly
    Times Like These

They are awesome in concert! If they come your way be sure to go see them. Dave Grohl is hysterical.
    ~I want to realize brotherhood or identity not merely with the beings called human, but I want to realize identity with all life, even with such things as crawl upon earth.~
    Mohandas K. Gandhi

~I once had a sparrow alight upon my shoulder for a moment, while I was hoeing in a village garden, and I felt that I was more distinguished by that circumstance than I should have been by any epaulette I could have worn.~
    Henry David Thoreau
  • Options
    InHiding80InHiding80 Upland,CA Posts: 7,623
    My Hero
    Headwires
    Halo
    In Your Honor
    Alone and Easy Target
    Still
  • Options
    Edge34Edge34 Ottawa Posts: 233
    Everlong
    My Hero
    Monkey Wrench
    Hey, Johnny Park
    Best of You
  • Options
    Am I the only one who thinks "New Way Home" is the most underrated Foos song ever? Not to mention one of my favorite album closers. Besides that, some other favorites are:

Hey, Johnny Park!
    Wind Up (the heavy riff toward the end when he's screaming his ass off, oh my GOD)
    Up In Arms
    My Hero
    Enough Space
    Everlong (duh.)
    Walking After You (the X-Files version with better drums and the build-up at the bridge)
    Stacked Actors
    Headwires & MIA (also very underrated in my opinion)
    All My Life
    No Way Back
    Dear Lover
    A320
    Down In The Park (Gary Numan cover)
    The Colour And The Shape (yes, the song)

It's hard for me to really narrow it down, since they're one of my favorite rock bands of all time.
    Rather be forgotten than remembered for giving in.
    Dallas 07/05/1998