Options

Nirvana

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,117
edited April 2006 in Other Music
For all you Nirvana fans, any of you been to Kurt's house near Viretta Park?

I have heard of the vigils they have every year on April 5, but have never gone, Obviously that has come and gone.

Is it worth making the trip?

Feels like I should go check it out over the summer. I am in college, its about time to figure out what i want to do in life, what career, find answers and myself. All that stuff.

And it seems maybe that would be a place to find some peace and just think and send off positive vibes
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ihavadogihavadog Posts: 146
    yo dude IMO no positive vibes are coming from a place selfish and meaningless as that place...nothing but death there
    i want to be enlightened

like i want to be told the end
  • Options
    dentiedentie Posts: 5
    I would like to visite that, but I can't see that happening. I live quite far from there so.

Though I'm only in to Nirvana Unplugged, I'm really fascinated by Kurt Cobain and his death. I guess everybody has his own theory about it, as do I. Kurt's the guy you would want to call back to life if you could choose an artist.
  • Options
    InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    I'm a big fan of Nirvana and KC is one of my favorite songwriters but I have no interest in that house. If I was walking by and someone pointed it out to me it would be somewhat interesting but I wouldn't seek it out.
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    I think it would be weird to go stand outside that house these days.

Dont other people live in it now?

Its been 12 years since his death (man i feel old!), i always spare a thought for him (and Layne) on the 'anniversary' of their deaths, but i wouldnt go to a vigil or anything.

But each to their own i guess, if you feel it would give you some good vibes then by all means make the trip.