Damien Rice U.S. tour coming soon?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited January 2007 in Other Music
Anyone know if Damien Rice will be touring the u.s. in the the next couple months?

His management has run things pretty bizaarely the last couple weeks with their announcing chances to buy tickets for shows in the UK in October of 2007.

Announce some u.s. shows!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• He'll be at Coachella, so that at least puts him on this continent in April. Someone on the eskimo friends board mentioned they heard an interview with him that the plan was late spring for US shows. I hope he plays the schnitz, that would be my dream venue to see him at.
  • r1versr1vers Posts: 244
    he just played a few shows in the us about a month ago. actually i dont think there were many but a few at least. saw him in la. great show. highly recommended.
    "Last time I think we played that song here was like, a long time ago, and there was a bonfire in the back and people were like throwing each other into it...very exciting days but a huge fucking relief that that's not how it is tonight..." Ed Irvine Night 1 2003, after Deep
  • Yeah, he did a handful of US shows. He left off alot of markets though, so I feel that he'll be adding some shows.
  • catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    alls i know is damien rice is playing australia next month.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say
  • Yeah, he did a handful of US shows. He left off alot of markets though, so I feel that he'll be adding some shows.

I agree the first ones were right before 9 was released and only in like big 5 markets. I would think he would hit some of the smaller large cities this time around, maybe late spring early summer.