Wu tang-clan

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited May 2006 in Other Music
I know their arent many hip hop heads on the board, but any of y'all a fan of Wu Tang Clan?

They are awesome. And dare I say, one of the best hip hop acts ever
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,816
    I Got 36 Chambers and LOVE IT. Haven't gotten much beyond that, but it really is one of my favorite albums ever.

You should check out my band, we got kind of an Italian Wu-Tang thing goin on ahahaha. Well, not really.
  • KryptosKryptos Posts: 34
    36 chambers is the only rap album I own...it's a classic. Any suggestion on what other records they've put out that would be worth the time?
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    36 chambers is awesome! i stil have the cassette tape of it though its almost worn out my cd works just fine :)
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    Kryptos wrote:
    36 chambers is the only rap album I own...it's a classic. Any suggestion on what other records they've put out that would be worth the time?
    the rza put out an album...bobby digital...its pretty cool

i have the gza and ghostface but not really crazy about them
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • JellyrollsJellyrolls Posts: 523
    36 chambers is one of the greatest albums of all time...of any genre.
  • TheEvolutionTheEvolution Posts: 143
    I love Wu-Tang they are one of the best groups ever. No other rappers will ever take shots at Wu-Tang because they are so scared. There has never been a group that was so solid. And solo they are all great too
    "Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
    5/30/06-DC
    6/23/06-Pittsburgh
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I love Wu-Tang they are one of the best groups ever. No other rappers will ever take shots at Wu-Tang because they are so scared. There has never been a group that was so solid. And solo they are all great too

I would contend and say that NWA was a lot better than Wu, but I haven't heard too much Wu Tang clan
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle Posts: 10,724
    Wu-Tang: 36 Chambers
    Wu-Tang: Forever
    GZA-Liquid Swords, GZA/Muggs Grandmasters
    Ghostface: Ironman / Supreme Clientele / Fishscale
    Raekwon: Only Built For Cuban Links
    Method Man: Tical
    NERDS!