Dillinger Escape Plan

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited November 2006 in Other Music
Heard they were a band to check out, anyone here recommend them? Are they a good band?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Peter CPeter C Posts: 237
    They were at The Reading Festival a few years ago on the main stage, the lead singer took a shit in a paper bag and threw it in the crowd.He then told the crowd that every band that was on that day are shit (incubus,amen,slipknot,offspring,nofx were there that day) so someone in the crowd threw the bag of shit back at the lead singer who then decided to wipe it all over himself!!
    London 1996 Cardiff 2000 Paris 2006 and London 2007.
  • parel jamparel jam Posts: 7,223
    This is the most unexpectable band in the world! Be careful if you want to see them...the are furious on stage...kicking amps in the crowd and stuff...

This band certainly has too much ADHD...
    ♪♫♪♫♫

http://youtube.com/watch?v=U_-WGNRyRzU

♪♫♪♫♫
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    He then told the crowd that every band that was on that day are shit (incubus,amen,slipknot,offspri ng,nofx were there that day)

.....so I think he was definitely right on the money with his assessment of the talent performing that day

A couple of my buddies are really into Dillinger - they are a little heavy for me, although I have to admit they are freaking incredible musicians.

The album they did with Mike Patton "Irony Is A Dead Scene" is excellent. And their new one "Miss Machine" (I think) is really impressive

I saw them live a couple years ago - insanely intense, the lead singer is one scary dude.
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    a very good band. "miss machine" is amazing but so is their previous full length "Calculating Infinity". very very fast. unhumanly fast.