Anyone else wanted tickets to Arcade Fire but didnt get one?

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited April 2007 in Other Music
The shows are all sold out now. The only choice now is to hit up ticketmaster daily in hopes of a ticket to a show, and possibly even go the craigslist way and buy a scapled one
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• augustwestaugustwest Posts: 739
    It would be nice if they played a venue that didn't sell out so fast...imho playing venues that sell out before they get there is not good for band's that are just starting out...

I don't blame the band but shame on the promoters/record company exec's
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    The shows are all sold out now. The only choice now is to hit up ticketmaster daily in hopes of a ticket to a show, and possibly even go the craigslist way and buy a scapled one

they were gone soooo fast. i have a buddy who managed to get tickets to all 3 chicago shows, but i think he paid a hefty price. i have a few leads on tickets in chicago, but im likely going to be out of town that weekend for a wedding anyway.
  • i was able to score tix thru ticketmaster the day they went on sale for the PHilly show next week. but they sold out shortly after. friends of mine who really want to go cant get any, i think if the demand is there , then they should play larger venues
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • i would love to get a portland ticket.

I just want to see them one time live.
  • Clifwith1fClifwith1f Posts: 143
    Atlanta isn't completely sold out yet...