John Butler Trio

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Any JBT fans here. Run and pick up Grand National at the cd store. Well worth the listen. Good message, strong music, good vibe.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• maccimacci Posts: 1,057
    I love JBT. I got to meet them a few years ago at red rocks.....great guys as well.
    My lips are shaking.......
  • yep, i remember a few years ago I saw one of his live shows on pbs, I think it was taken possibly from austin city limits, I was glued to the tv for the entire performance, anyway roll forwards a few months as I was getting ready to leave for bonnaroo 05 and I saw his name on the list and was like holy shit... they were amazing live, I love his guitar playing

have yet to hear the new cd, but getting ready to see them again at bonnaroo this year, possibly in toronto which they just announced

good stuff
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • Love JBT, Sunrise Over Sea is a great fucking album!!

but i havent heard much of Grand National in the states, has it been released here ?
    "I Will Scream my Lungs out 'til it fills this Room "

" I Will Feel Alive as Long as I am Free"

"Are We Getting SomeThing Out Of this All Encompassing Trip? Makes Much More Sense To Live In The Present Tense"

www.myspace.com/ehoff12982
  • Love JBT, Sunrise Over Sea is a great fucking album!!

but i havent heard much of Grand National in the states, has it been released here ?

yeah, its out here. good stuff.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times