Stumbleine

musicismylife78musicismylife78 Posts: 6,116
edited June 2007 in Other Music
This is such a beautiful song. Not terribly complex lyrically or sonically, but its a masterpiece on a masterpiece of an album.

It seems to discuss miscreants and misspent youth. Just the overall feeling of being a teenager.

"nobody nowhere seems to understand anything about me and all my dreams lost at sea"

pretty powerful line
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    :)
  • I just loved the way they played this song during the Adore tour, in fact that musical arrangements of all the songs sounded great during '98!

Check out the rspaa for recordings, specifically the show in Atlanta '98 or in Brussels '98
  • I always loved the way that he would change the last line of the song when he sang it live.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    I just loved the way they played this song during the Adore tour, in fact that musical arrangements of all the songs sounded great during '98!

Check out the rspaa for recordings, specifically the show in Atlanta '98 or in Brussels '98

thank fucking god someone knows about this tour

i have many shows on dvd and yes every version of any song played is just beautiful. The percussion and everything
  • I love it but lets not get crazy and call it a 'masterpiece' :p
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    one of my favorite pumpkin songs.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    It's good. So stripped and personal. Not to mention a sweet acoustic number :)
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,408
    I like this song too. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&