3 songs

memememe Posts: 4,695
edited May 2007 in Other Music
I have 3 songs free from Itunes because I bought three tickets on ticketbastard. What do you suggest?

I am an album person, so ideally the songs would be great songs but maybe in albums that are not too strong and I wouldn't have an interest in buying anyway.
... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    meme wrote:
    I have 3 songs free from Itunes because I bought three tickets on ticketbastard. What do you suggest?

I am an album person, so ideally the songs would be great songs but maybe in albums that are not too strong and I wouldn't have an interest in buying anyway.

Oh i got a couple free songs from ticketbastard too. I am not a fleetwood mac fan but they have two or three songs that i really enjoy so i got those songs with my free tunes and i was quite happy.

Nice thing about itunes now is they have this complete an album thing so if you buy three songs off an album and end up wanting to check out the rest of the album they will knock three bucks off the album price.... Sooooo if their is an album you are on the edge about check out two or three songs for free then if you like it buy the album at a discounted price :)
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Candlebox - 10,000 horses
    The first two albums were awesome but happy pills was very poor except the opening song which is one of their best.

Victor Krummenacher - Broken Wings or Tear Stained Road
    Bass player for Camper Van Beethoven, but one of the best singers i've ever heard and his lyrics just blow me away
  • memememe Posts: 4,695

I already got them.
    I actually bought Icky Thump by mistake, since I didn't realize I had to enter the code before clicking buy :o. That's actually an album I'll definitely buy when it comes out.

Then I bought Peter Gabriel's "Here Comes The Flood" and Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars and Run. I'm a little regretful over chasing cars, but I'll get over it.

Keep the suggestions coming though, I like to check out new things. And I wish I had seen the previous post before. I love candlebox and I don't have anything by them.
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    Check out Happy Chichester's "Lovers COme Back" cd.

He is better live by himself with just a guitar or a piano, but the album is good too...."Me and My Machine", "Artificial Fanfare", and "Sanctify" are my 3 favs.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    Check out Happy Chichester's "Lovers COme Back" cd.

He is better live by himself with just a guitar or a piano, but the album is good too...."Me and My Machine", "Artificial Fanfare", and "Sanctify" are my 3 favs.

wow another happy chichester fan? that is awesome to know someone else likes him. loved him with the rc mob, piano with the afghan whigs, but i only have a howlin' maggie record by him. will have to keep his stuff in mind :)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,356
    kdpjam wrote:
    wow another happy chichester fan? that is awesome to know someone else likes him. loved him with the rc mob, piano with the afghan whigs, but i only have a howlin' maggie record by him. will have to keep his stuff in mind :)

Anyone that sees him live ends up liking him I think.

I'm a fairly new convert...saw him open for Brad a while back. Caught 2 of his 3 cd release parties earlier this year when Shawn Smith and the boys were playing as well as Von Nord or whatever (the re-made Malfunkshun). It was a blast.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • eclecticeclectic Posts: 244
    Mockingbirds or Fuzzy - Grant Lee Buffalo
    Cruisers Creek - The Fall
    Home is where the hatred is or Three Miles Down - Gil Scott- Heron
    Bless The Weather - John Martyn(Oh shit you only have three, sorry!)
    'All the rusted signs,we ignore throughout our lives,
    Choosing the shiny ones instead'

Reading 06 - Torino 06 - Wembley 07