MMJ: Waterfront Park

EPhi1430EPhi1430 Posts: 33
edited July 2008 in Other Music
I was just wondering if anyone is going to attend this show. Its right in my backyard so I will be there. Seems as if the city of Louisville is finally getting ready for the boys to come back and play a kick ass show.
Thats okay man, cause I love Frogs

Shows:
7/2/98 8/18/00 8/20/00 8/21/00 4/21/03(Home town) 4/25/00 - cancelled:( 6/19/03 6/22/03 10/2/04 10/6/04
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    EPhi1430 wrote:
    I was just wondering if anyone is going to attend this show. Its right in my backyard so I will be there. Seems as if the city of Louisville is finally getting ready for the boys to come back and play a kick ass show.

Present
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    I'll be there. I can't wait for this show. It should be incredible. How is the waterfront park as a venue? Have you been to shows there before?
  • porchdwellerporchdweller Posts: 228
    grjammer wrote:
    I'll be there. I can't wait for this show. It should be incredible. How is the waterfront park as a venue? Have you been to shows there before?

One thing you will learn about Louisville events is they want you to enjoy yourself. The venue is not "perfect". It's more of a waterfront park with a stage set on it. But it has a nice grassy area to sit on and is sloped just a bit. But the show I went to the alcohol lines were short so you didn't miss much which is a huge plus in my book.

It's MMJ in their hometown. It has to be perfect.
    "That's part of the curse: If you're gonna play the song, you better play it. I've tried to phone in "Jeremy" a few times, and it's tough. It doesn't work."

EV
  • InHiding19InHiding19 Posts: 2,385
    I wish I could go to this show..........its gonna be a good one.
    Out of the Blue and Into the Black................Uncle Neil Philly 08 here I come!!!!
  • grjammergrjammer Posts: 385
    One thing you will learn about Louisville events is they want you to enjoy yourself. The venue is not "perfect". It's more of a waterfront park with a stage set on it. But it has a nice grassy area to sit on and is sloped just a bit. But the show I went to the alcohol lines were short so you didn't miss much which is a huge plus in my book.

It's MMJ in their hometown. It has to be perfect.

That sounds close enough to "perfect" for me :)
  • EPhi1430EPhi1430 Posts: 33
    anyone know the rules for tailgating before the concert. I know waterfront park is a public area so I dont know for sure how they are going to treat drinking outside.
    Thats okay man, cause I love Frogs

Shows:
    7/2/98 8/18/00 8/20/00 8/21/00 4/21/03(Home town) 4/25/00 - cancelled:( 6/19/03 6/22/03 10/2/04 10/6/04