Henry Rollins

ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
edited May 2007 in Other Music
OMG!! Did you SEE Chris Cornell on Henry Rollins?????

http://www.ifc.com

:)

they made me do this!!!!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    bummer cant see it in canada
    like his ring tones though.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I love Henry.
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Just so you all know, if you e-mail Henry he WILL write you back. It's pretty cool. Every so often I send him a quick note about how great he is and how glad I am he's still kickin it, he always writes back, sometimes within a few minutes. The best time is late at night, he's usually traveling and has time to answer. The man never sleeps!! Use his e-mail address from IFC.
    I asked him about meeting Ed, he said he was a cool guy.
    Did I mention I love Henry?
  • NCBRINCBRI Posts: 1,902
    I love the Henry Rollins Show. I didn't like the Cornell song. I should rephrase in that it didn't suck, but it just seemed mediocre.
    Brian
    The only problem with loving Henry is listening to all his little rants, and then having to live them out. Have you ever been on an escalator or a moving sidewalk and the people just stand there and you want to walk by....little seconds of time that they are Stealing from my life...I can't stand it!!

CC should have done a new song, I agree.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxrd_jZJxkg

This video takes me back to freshman yr in HS. lol
  • normnorm Posts: 31,146
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=fxrd_jZJxkg

This video takes me back to freshman yr in HS. lol

and this one takes me back to 8th grade.....;):)
  • JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    Just so you all know, if you e-mail Henry he WILL write you back. It's pretty cool. Every so often I send him a quick note about how great he is and how glad I am he's still kickin it, he always writes back, sometimes within a few minutes. The best time is late at night, he's usually traveling and has time to answer. The man never sleeps!! Use his e-mail address from IFC.
    I asked him about meeting Ed, he said he was a cool guy.
    Did I mention I love Henry?

Yes I can corroborate this. I wrote a little while back suggesting he have Trent Reznor on his show, what with Year Zero coming out, and Henry wrote back that they were working on it! I didn't expect to hear any response, or know it would be him reading it, so then I was too shy to write back and say thanks or anything. Love his show and his rants and everything. I really hope he gets Trent on there.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • BrainofdzBrainofdz Posts: 1,617
    pretty good show, although I'll admit, usually my favorite part is the bands,

Did anyone catch The Blood Brothers?, I love that song, real racous in a DC hardcore meets At The Drive In type of way.
    "Stunned by my own reflection, It's looking back, sees me too clearly and I swore I'd never go there again, Not unlike a friend that politely drags you down,down,down"

When you see me on the street, yell out "FAVO!!!"

I've been to alot of Pearl Jam shows;So fucking what.
  • laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    the rollins band live in chicago is a wicked disc.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd