Really cool Ian MacKaye Interview...

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited January 2007 in Other Music
http://www.loyno.la

Go to the bottom of the page, and you'll see a little video thing. Or you can download the audio in mp3 form. This is from when he came to my school.

Oh and that handsome devil who walks up to the mic and asks..."Ok...when's the next Fugazi album?" could possibly be one DaytimeDilemma. Really sweet dude, BTW. Had a long discussion with him afterwards.

Also, the audio is ehhh...so listen to it loud.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• spatspat Posts: 644
    watching it now...thats so cool your school got him to talk! thanks for the heads up
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • top this sucka
  • I watched this yesterday, very cool video. Thanks for the link.
    The car's on fire and there's no driver at the wheel
    And the sewers are all muddied with a thousand lonely suicides
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I'm so jealous. he just seems like such a cool, chilled out and down-to-earth guy when he says stuff like "I don't want to assume that you know what he's talking about" (in reference to the question about being straight edge) and "I use to be in a band called Minor Threat" :D like we don't know!
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"