The Flaming Lips - U.F.O.s At The Zoo DVD

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited August 2007 in Other Music
Came out today. Anyone seen it yet? I'm going to pick up my copy after work.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Picking up my copy today as well. I love the fact that they are including MP3's of the show on the DVD so you can put it on your iPod.

Then I get to see them live on Saturday. It's a good week!
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Man, I watched this last night and it was incredible. I saw them twice in small clubs back in 2000 so it was great to see them put on a huge show in that kind of setting.

Highly recommended.
  • vedhead011vedhead011 Posts: 300
    Man, I watched this last night and it was incredible. I saw them twice in small clubs back in 2000 so it was great to see them put on a huge show in that kind of setting.

Highly recommended.

Seconded! It was a most amazing viewing experience!
    AskPearlJam: PearlJama101-guest says: Who's idea was it for Eddie to play banjo on "Soon Forget"?
    Eddie: I don't know whose idea it was but it was turned down.
  • bought this on tuesday when it came out. haven't gotten around to watchin all of it yet, but what i've seen definitely captures the same atmosphere of when i saw them in 2006 in syracuse. and that's a very good thing.
    2003 Mansfield III 
    2004 Boston I 
    2006 Boston I 
    2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
    2010 Hartford 
    2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
    2016 Bonnaroo, Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2018 Fenway I, Fenway II 
    2021 Sea.Hear.Now
    2022 Camden
    2024 MSG I, Fenway I, Fenway II
  • soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i got 'fearless freaks' for xmas and STILL have not watched it. maybe ill do that tonight. i thought this came out a few weeks ago... no wonder i couldnt find it when i went looking ;) they're one of my fav bands.