Kings of Leon

pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Posts: 3,428
edited September 2007 in Other Music
I can't stop listening to KOL. I try to put other music in my car or at home, but I just can't do it!! Saw them last week in LA and now it's even worse :-)
Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• right on

i love em also, great band, there isn't a week that goes by that a kol album doesn't make it into my car rotation, its a sickness
  • They're awesome. Got tickets the other day for an Aussie show in January, can't wait!
  • bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    love them... they were very good live as well
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    I can't stop listening to KOL. I try to put other music in my car or at home, but I just can't do it!! Saw them last week in LA and now it's even worse :-)

a bunch of us from THE PIT here saw them last week at the greek in L.A too. It was a very good time! Good show....
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • They're comming to R.I. on the 29th. Hope Eddie shows up.
    Tickle my nausea
  • chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    Saw them in April this year, and even though i felt like shit and had a head-cold, it was the best concert ive been to in a long time.

Great studio albums and great live bands.

... and the drummer is shit hot.
  • SENROCK! wrote:
    a bunch of us from THE PIT here saw them last week at the greek in L.A too. It was a very good time! Good show....

Me and LukinTimer went to the box office at 630 and got pit tickets...were up on the rail the whole night--good times were had! I'm not used to such a low-key crowd...kinda nice for a change.
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • lgtlgt Posts: 720
    Seeing them in December - can't wait!!!!!
  • making a small trek from Indiana to Nashville for the oct 19 show at the Ryman. can't wait!!!!!!!!great live band. saw them at the vogue in indy this summer. club venue, small and intimate.
    nothing as it seems.....
  • I can't stop listening to KOL. I try to put other music in my car or at home, but I just can't do it!! Saw them last week in LA and now it's even worse :-)
    just play your favorite pearl jam album and it'll get rid of it. it's worked for me many times with other bands.... currently i can't stop listening to Yo La Tengo. :)
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.