White Stripes Presale Tickets Onsale Now!

Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
edited April 2007 in Other Music
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• pjfan85pjfan85 Posts: 124
    Got tickets for St. John's. First time I've ever got tickets off the internet. How does it usually work? Do they send the tickets to you or do you have to pick the tickets up at the arena? If so, can you do it anytime after you order?
  • mensanemensane Posts: 912
    sweet...thanks for the heads up. got mine for Burnaby!!!
  • thanks. going to calgary.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Glad I can help fellow jammers.

Is anyone else suprised by the lack of WS fans on this forum. Until last year I wasn't a huge fan, but aftyer seeing Jack live with the Raconteurs (and buying all the WS albums) I am madly in love with the band right now.
  • Red Lukin wrote:

Is anyone else suprised by the lack of WS fans on this forum. Until last year I wasn't a huge fan, but aftyer seeing Jack live with the Raconteurs (and buying all the WS albums) I am madly in love with the band right now.

It is surprising. They are one of the few good bands out there right now. I wish I would have went to the Raconteurs last year but I had spent all my money on the gorge trip. Anyway, thanks again and enjoy your shows.
  • lucylespianlucylespian Posts: 2,403
    Red Lukin wrote:

Actually, I think there are alot of WS fans here. I would almost say they get the most love after Cornell.
    I'm going through a mad WS phase at the moment, just filled all the holes in the catalogue, can't get enough.
    I often find people who were put off by the megahype when tehy first came otu, saviours of rock'n'roll, world peace adn a cure for cancer alin one , as well as being able to make a cup of tea and fix that annoying itch behind your left ear !!
    Music is not a competetion.
  • warehousewarehouse Posts: 124
    Got mine for Charlottetown, can't wait!
    Lying sideways atop crumpled sheets and no covers he decides to dream. Dream up a new self. For himself.

Montreal 2000
    Toronto 2003
    Montreal 2003
    Halifax 2005
    Hartford 2006
  • warehouse wrote:
    Got mine for Charlottetown, can't wait!

Me too!! We went with GA but in light of my recent experiences with local bands here in Charlottetown I am a bit hesitant for GA.. dumbass people :(

.. last time I was at a GA show was Pistoia... ahhh Pistoia :D
  • IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,679
    Got mine for Boston was hoping for non-GA - oh well.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Just bought tix for the Patriot Center in Fairfax, VA. I went with reserved seats instead of GA since the wifey is going and she probably won't want to stand for that long. Pretty pumped about seeing them though!!!
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.
    I share a cigarette with negativity.
    I wanted to catch the band at the Patriot Center, but when I searched for tickets the prices were definitely out of my price range. Crazy.
    $40 is really not a bad price. I got 2 tix after fees and 2nd day shipping for under $100.
    $40 is really not a bad price. I got 2 tix after fees and 2nd day shipping for under $100.

What site did you use? All I found were tickets for 100+ each.
    What site did you use? All I found were tickets for 100+ each.
    http://www.whitestripes.musictoday.com/WhiteStripes/eventMsg.aspx

Just follow the link from the top of this thread if you're looking for other tix.
    Awesome. Thanks.

My tix are section 114, row DD, seats 1 and 2.
    My tix are section 114, row DD, seats 1 and 2.

Those sounded too high up (I was @ the Center in October of 05 to see Audioslave), so I went with GA.
    Those sounded too high up (I was @ the Center in October of 05 to see Audioslave), so I went with GA.
    I figure that they're probably nosebleeds but the wife really doesn't enjoy standing all night on the floor. We've been to a couple GA shows and she always hates them.
    I figure that they're probably nosebleeds but the wife really doesn't enjoy standing all night on the floor. We've been to a couple GA shows and she always hates them.

Understandable. I was up at the top row at the Verizon Center for Pearl Jam last year and definitely felt like I was ready to fall out of my seat. I'll be jumping up and down to Black Pool Lights to prepare myself for the pit on July 28th.
    Understandable. I was up at the top row at the Verizon Center for Pearl Jam last year and definitely felt like I was ready to fall out of my seat. I'll be jumping up and down to Black Pool Lights to prepare myself for the pit on July 28th.
    Sounds like a good warm-up exercise. Gonna have to throw my copy in sometime this week.
    Any word on possible opening bands?
  • Got mine for Toronto!
  • got 2 for Vancouver. can't wait!