The Virgin Festival Comes to Toronto!

Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
edited August 2006 in Other Music
http://www.vfestival.ca/

I just got my tickets for the second night through Futureshop, with no service charges.

on night 2 we got:
Sam Roberts
The Raconteurs
Wolfmother
Massive Attack just to name a few

N1: Flaming Lips and a few others I'm not too familar with, such as Gnarls Barkley, The Dears, Alexisonfire, Eagles of Death Medal
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• how much are tickets?
    i cant find it on that site....
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    how much are tickets?
    i cant find it on that site....

$57.50 for one night, and $104 for two. No service charges at Futureshop, but I'm sure Ticketmaster will.
  • KricketKricket Posts: 707
    That's really cool that's a great spot for it. I'd like to go but I think it'll be too nuts for me but that's awesome!!!
  • reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    Every time I see this festival title for some reason I dont think music:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    $57.50 for one night, and $104 for two. No service charges at Futureshop, but I'm sure Ticketmaster will.

thanks for the info i think ill check it out ...i have rhcp tickets for like the day after tho so i hope i can get more days off work lol
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    The Strokes just got aded for the Sunday show - not sure how good they are live, but it's still a bonus.

So Saturday we have:

Wolfmother
    Sam Roberts
    The Strokes
    Raconteurs

It looks like those bands all play in a row, and in that order. For Canada that's a pretty awesome lineup (doesn't quite beat the V Fest in Baltimore with The Who, but still)
  • Todd76Todd76 Posts: 1,469
    Red Lukin wrote:
    For Canada that's a pretty awesome lineup (doesn't
    quite beat the V Fest in Baltimore with The Who, but still)

AMAZING lineup

Saturday - FLAMING LIPS, Gnarls Barkley, MUSE, Alexisonfire, Eagles Of Death Metal, THE DEARS, HIDDEN CAMERAS, Starsailor, Wintersleep and many more

Sunday - Massive Attack, Raconteurs, THE STROKES, Sam Roberts, Wolfmother, Matt Mays, MSTRKRFT (from DEATH FROM ABOVE 1979), Amon Tobin, the Mooney Suzuki and many more

GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Day 1 has more bang for my buck - cant wait
    In my world everyone is a pony,
    and they all eat rainbows and pooh butterflies!