STmusic or Waffles.fm invite

Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
edited December 2007 in Other Music
Hey all, I'm a former member of Oink and if you know what that is then you're just as sad as I am for it's demise. I've heard about replacements and I heard the two I listed are pretty good. Anyone have an invite for me? I would be forever indebted to you... Heck, I'd even take a demonoid invite.

Thanks

- SF
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    demonoid is gone too...
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • So it is... :(

Bah... well heres to hoping someone who can help me out sees this.
  • mobbermobber Posts: 14
    yeah, i was a member of Oink too. i found out about it here. i checked out a '...trail of dead' album

that was before invites. invites are a good way to go, but there's no way to get one unless we beg for one.

good luck, i needs one too...
    "I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turn up..."
  • PegasusPegasus Posts: 3,754
    I haven't managed to get invites to give on those yet.. only just got a waffle myself..
  • mobbermobber Posts: 14
    how do you like it?

good quality? selection?

since oink went down, i've bought at least 5 albums i didn't really care for...

i don't know anyone who's tried it that i could ask for feedback. thanks...
    "I wish I was a radio song, the one that you turn up..."
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    I have invites to what.cd , if anyone is interested, PM me e-mail address
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • I am a former OINK user looking for a new home - is waffles it and can someone hook me up? I've been to busy just focusing on jam-river and youkan.

Many thanks.

SHOW COUNT: (157) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=97, US=116, CAN=15, Europe=20 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:   Ohana x2  Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• If there are invites to anything to be had, I am another OiNK refugee looking for a new home.

Thanks.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.