Options

Anyone in California want to hear the Band I'm in?

EvolutionaryEvolutionary Posts: 880
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Well, we're UK based, but had this nifty little message pop onto our MySpace site... Wondered if any local Cal folks listened to this station (and maybe could let me know if they get played/what the reaction is) - We may be doing a small US tour later this year/early next year, so it'd be nice for us to guage a reaction ;)
Both the drummer and myself are HUUUUUGE PJ fans, so we'd appreciate what fellow Jammers think (even tho we sound nothing like PJ)
Hello Mates,
I got your CD in the post and I will be playing it on my radio show called England Rocks this Weds night from 10:00 Pm to midnight.
So for you in the UK it will be an early morning web cast from 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM on Thursday morning. To listen to the web cast go to my profile page and hit the Jolly Roger link then go to the KRBS 107.1 FM page and hit the KRBS Bird. Let your friends and fans know that they can hear you being played on the radio in California from wherever they are they just have to figure out the time difference. Also I will be playing some of your new unrealeased songs as well as the the ones here on myspace.
Rock On !!!
Cheers,
Kelly of Jolly Roger

oh, our MySpace site, JIC anyone likes what they hear...
http://www.myspace.com/superreal
...London Doesn't Call Anymore... (rip joe)

Yes, I have been to some Pearl Jam concerts. Several of them.