The Mars Volta 3 new videos

DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
edited October 2007 in Other Music
I know this band seems to take a lot of shit, but behind PJ they are right there for me. They put up 3 new songs/videos from The Bedlam In Goliath. They're at the comatorium. They rule and I'm going to slurp some jaeger.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bharQbharQ Posts: 1,201
    fuck what people think... thanks gonna go check em out
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • DeadmanDeadman Posts: 792
    bharQ wrote:
    fuck what people think... thanks gonna go check em out

If you dig the band I think you will like these. I'm pretty blown away. There are links on the 17th page of the "um, yeh..." thread.
    man its been a few months.... why the hell does Goliath sound so familiar? wasn't this on Omar's solo album?

so far this does sound great.... i love that they don't sit on their asses wasting time.. always on the ball with releasing new material
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    bharQ wrote:
    man its been a few months.... why the hell does Goliath sound so familiar? wasn't this on Omar's solo album?

so far this does sound great.... i love that they don't sit on their asses wasting time.. always on the ball with releasing new material

It is a re-worked Rapid Fire Tollbooth from Omar's new album.
    ahh yeah ok... i liked the last omar album quite a bit

these videos are awesome
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    wow get this over there now.... was new stuff leaked?

"sorry guys, but i need to do my part in helping the band keep their media from being released early. please do your part in the meantime by keeping the material to yourselves. when i put the forum back up, please refrain from distributing any copyrighted media without my permission. we're all psyched about the new album, but let's obey the band's wishes. there are plenty of other goodies coming your way.

theory"
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    Just those three videos. That is weird... They wanted them out.
    video links still work so i think someone mighta posted something else
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    No matter what is going on these kick ass. They are the type of band to conduct themselves as say PJ or Radiohead would.
    i really need to see them on their own in a club.... both times i seen em i was surrounded by dipshits.... them openin for system of a down and peppers.
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    bharQ wrote:
    i really need to see them on their own in a club.... both times i seen em i was surrounded by dipshits.... them openin for system of a down and peppers.

That is def. the way to go. I have seen them open twice for peppers, once w/ system, once for perfect circle and then twice on their own. Their show supporting Frances in MN I saw was simply amazing. When you see them on their own it's with people that truly get it. The crowd during Roulette Dares was the equivalent of a sing-along to Alive. It was just them, no real opener other than someone spinning songs. Saw them once in KS just after De-loused as well.
  • Red LukinRed Lukin Posts: 2,994
    Is The Comatorium down...I can't get on the site
    it is.
    there's also thepwnatorium... alternate site
    aww damn
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
  • BeavBeav Posts: 223
    Thanks! TMV = awesomeness
    "Sooner or later you'll bare your teeth"
    www.myspace.com/volinic
    www.myspace.com/zane26 (band)
    yup looks like the dood was only supposed to post one video..... so they all got taken down

http://www.thecomatorium.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=92634
    09/04/05 - Calgary, AB
    08/02/07 - LOLLA!!!
    Yep turns out the fans changed the web address and got their hands on the other two.
  • What...the....fuck?!?! Where Do I See These?

EDIT: Hell yes.
    What...the....fuck?!?! Where Do I See These?

EDIT: Hell yes.

Hell yes what? Did I miss something? I'd dying to see these vids...
  • edit: nevermind!
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • Deadman wrote:
    there's also thepwnatorium... alternate site

BINGO!!!

these new songs are awesome!
    7/16/06 7/18/06
    rigneyclan wrote:
    BINGO!!!

these new songs are awesome!

I checked that site and The Comatorium and I can't find them. If someome has any of the vids/new songs can you please PM me?
  • Red Lukin wrote:
    I checked that site and The Comatorium and I can't find them. If someome has any of the vids/new songs can you please PM me?

pm sent :)
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • Could I get a PM too?
  • Jack Bauer wrote:
    Could I get a PM too?

pm sent!
    7/16/06 7/18/06
  • Are these PMs for the audio only or the videos? If anyone has the videos I would love to see those (please?)
  • Are these PMs for the audio only or the videos? If anyone has the videos I would love to see those (please?)

Audio only. Nobody was able to rip the videos.
    7/16/06 7/18/06