anyone see modest mouse this tour?

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited November 2007 in Other Music
because I have tickets for tonight but have heard they're shitty sometimes, anyone?
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,202
    i have heard pretty mixed reviews of their live show too. i've got tickets to see them in december. some people say they are terrible and others say they are pretty good. it seems like overall, they're pretty inconsistent. i've never heard anyone walk away saying they were amazing.
  • show was good....crowd sucked, was a bunch of frat boy drunk assholes.
    "I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream"
  • there earlier shows were shit because brock was always either really drunk or loaded on speed.

since 2004 they've tightened up their act immensely and brock has stated that he limits his drinking during shows because they've felt bad for preforming like crap because they were too innebriated.

So the show will be good and they're known for giving solid preformances as of lately.

The only factor you have to worry about now is the crowd. they're popular so you'll get a lot of dumbshit peoples and 'that guy' will inevitably be near you.
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg