Options

Tramps like us...

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited December 2005 in Other Music
so I'm wathcing the PBS and they;re showing Springsteen from the odieon theatre in 1975, it's the show from the new 30th anniversery edition box of Born To Run and it fucking kills, if I had money I would have bought this weeks ago but I'll have to take what I can get
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I bought it and it rules, that's all
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

• Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    Man, that dvd has kept me alive in so many ways since I got it (the day it came out), there are no words to describe it, for me it's almost like a religious experience, my Xmas. wasn't as bad because when I returned home I played "Thunder Road"... putting every day a track from that unbelievable performance soothes me and renews me and just like Jon Landau said "makes me feel young again", I've seen it by myself, with friends, I talk about it to everyone who wants to listen... just love it to the bone. And also enjoy lots the docummentary.
    Yeah, tramps like us... we were born to run.
    A toast to the boss!!!
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    barcoach wrote:
    Man, that dvd has kept me alive in so many ways since I got it (the day it came out), there are no words to describe it, for me it's almost like a religious experience, my Xmas. wasn't as bad because when I returned home I played "Thunder Road"... putting every day a track from that unbelievable performance soothes me and renews me and just like Jon Landau said "makes me feel young again", I've seen it by myself, with friends, I talk about it to everyone who wants to listen... just love it to the bone. And also enjoy lots the docummentary.
    Yeah, tramps like us... we were born to run.
    A toast to the boss!!!

I concur I got at least two of my friends hooked on Bruce justr because I wouldn't stop talking about this record, and the documentry in the boxset was really well done eh?
    Chris Cornell

• Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    I saw that on pbs a few weeks ago too. amazing. great memories. still plan to get the dvd.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008