The great Ipod adventure

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited May 2007 in Other Music
so because I am often bored and easily amused (make sense of that combo) I decided last week while driving the three hours home from Calgary to listen to my Ipod in alphabetical order by song. Since then I haven't listened to any album or any breaks everything in it's right place (which incidentally isn't on here because I thought everything they did starting with that record was a little to wanker-y for me). the only rules I gave myself is that if I have multiple versions of the same song by the same artists (like 30 different cuts of E-Flow or Alive etc.) I only have to listen to one. As of right now I am on Everybody Hurts which is song #1688 out of a total of 6022. This means I am about %28 done. which also means this looks like I am going to be doing this for like a month or until I give in and listen to the new spoon record for three hours straight. So far I have discovered that the later Clash albums I always thought were mediocre at best are actually pretty good in small doses and that I really enjoy listening to Prince when I'm not expecting it.
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb