REm T-shirts online? anywhere?

mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
edited October 2006 in Other Music
I can't find shit and the one I really wanted from their site is only available in small so choked. can you guys help me out?
"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Good question. They had a pretty good selection on their last tour but I didn't buy one thinking they'd have them on the website. I guess I'm no help
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    mrwalkerb wrote:
    I can't find shit and the one I really wanted from their site is only available in small so choked. can you guys help me out?

Did you try both stores on the website? there is a US and an international store and sometimes they have different stuff...
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Did you try both stores on the website? there is a US and an international store and sometimes they have different stuff...

thanks man that never occured to me.
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • rhinomagicrhinomagic Posts: 2,549
    You could try the ebay route. Occasionally, there are some good deals on there.

Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020