Anyone seen this?
http://youtube.com/watch?v=c2RYZ--vKtk&search=the%20kids%20are%20alright

thoughts?

i'm confused.
and scared.
could it sound any rougher?

i LOVE youtube, though.
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    blackredyellowblackredyellow Posts: 5,889
    it sounds kinda like Animal is playing the drums...
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,772
    sounds fine to me..other then the "its cool to bash green day now that they're popular" crowd i dont see why anyone would have a problem with it
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    sounds fine to me..other then the "its cool to bash green day now that they're popular" crowd i dont see why anyone would have a problem with it
    Same here. Pretty faithful cover, unless you hate Green Day, there isn't anything wrong with it. Even if you do hate them, it is still a decent cover.
  • Options

i didn't know it was NOW cool to bash green day...i thought it was always okay and worthwhile.
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,772
    i didn't know it was NOW cool to bash green day...i thought it was always okay and worthwhile.
    ....okay? have fun with that
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options

i'm not following the "now that they're popular" ... that was like 1994 ... something called "Dookie" ? Which I wasn't a big fan of, either ...

I was hoping the cover would be good ... but it's just "blah" ...
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    i'm not following the "now that they're popular" ... that was like 1994 ... something called "Dookie" ? Which I wasn't a big fan of, either ...

I was hoping the cover would be good ... but it's just "blah" ...
    He meant now that they're popular AGAIN.

Nothing special about the cover, but nothing particularly distrubing or bad about it either.
  • Options
    CM1847 wrote:
    He meant now that they're popular AGAIN.

Nothing special about the cover, but nothing particularly distrubing or bad about it either.

it just sounds rough, and stale.

i was expecting it to be a really rockin' punk rendition or something ... it just sounds like they're bored, and not carying a tune, to boot.