Should we talk about NIRVANA some more?

DriftingByTheStormDriftingByTheStorm Posts: 8,684
edited July 2006 in Other Music
i dunno ...
sometimes i think that people on here don't want to talk about how good nirvana is ... seems they are always talking about Pearl Jam

BUT I NEVER HEAR NIRVANA GET THEIR PROPER RESPECT ...

so ... shout out...

:D:D:D
:rolleyes:
If I was to smile and I held out my hand
If I opened it now would you not understand?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 460
    i dunno ...
    sometimes i think that people on here don't want to talk about how good nirvana is ... seems they are always talking about Pearl Jam

BUT I NEVER HEAR NIRVANA GET THEIR PROPER RESPECT ...

so ... shout out...

:rolleyes:

at first i thought this was sarcasm, now i'm not so sure.

in any case. nirvana fuckin rules.

very ape is the toughest tune in the history of music.
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • hsewifhsewif Posts: 444
    Plenty of people talk about Nirvana in the Other Music Forum.

:)
  • bryanfurybryanfury Posts: 460
    hsewif wrote:
    Plenty of people talk about Nirvana in the Other Music Forum.

:)

zing
    those undecided, needn't have faith to be free
  • tdubtdub Posts: 226
    ... seems they are always talking about Pearl Jam

this is the pearl jam boards, right? shit...is that why all i ever hear from people on here is about pearl jam?
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    wow i think there has been more Nirvana talk lately than there should be on a PJ forum
  • Nirvana was an amazing band and I don't think it receives enough respect here in the Message Pit. However, I do understand the whole Pearl Jam v. Nirvana dynamic, so it doesn't surprise me.
    "I'll end up alone like I began..."

"You need the patience of like a National Geographic photographer sitting underneath the bush in a tent, trying to get a picture of zebras fucking or something for the first time." -Eddie Vedder
  • RatRat Posts: 38
    Nirvana was an amazing band and I don't think it receives enough respect here in the Message Pit. However, I do understand the whole Pearl Jam v. Nirvana dynamic, so it doesn't surprise me.

I LOVVVVEEEE NIRVANA....but the whole pearl jam vs nirvana is just FUNNNN......
    "Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
  • not4unot4u Posts: 512
    nirvana is good, but in the light the are shown in, they suck.
    we don't want war, but we still want more?
  • prytocorduroyprytocorduroy Posts: 4,355
    Love Nirvana, love Pearl Jam :D
  • jaygreen12jaygreen12 Posts: 166
    I honestly think nirvana is the most overrated band of all time...along with the beatles. HOWEVER, I do not deny that they were very influential. And if i had courtney love as a wife I'd prob blow my head off with a shotgun also.
    6/03/06-East Rutherford II

The One and Only
  • RatRat Posts: 38
    jaygreen12 wrote:
    I honestly think nirvana is the most overrated band of all time...along with the beatles. HOWEVER, I do not deny that they were very influential. And if i had courtney love as a wife I'd prob blow my head off with a shotgun also.

I top that....
    "Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
  • suffragettesuffragette Posts: 253
    Kurt could write. Wish he'd stayed around longer. He could have been the next Lennon. Yes, Courtney would defintitely have me reaching for the nearest firearm. What a trainwreck those two were. At least Yoko knew how to invest. Courtney just spends the capital.
  • EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    no, I don't think so
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • suffragettesuffragette Posts: 253
    "All Apologies" and "Pennyroyal Tea". that is good writing.
  • They were okay!
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows