Options

new band

Gavin SmithGavin Smith Posts: 10
edited January 2006 in Other Music
hey if you like check out http://www.thehale.com we need all the support we can get
cheers
gav
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Who You Are? Sad? *rolling eyes* ;)
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    Just listening to some of your songs, so bump for you. Is there anything one can do to help you guys get signed?
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062
    This is pretty good! If I worked at a recordcompany I'd sign you guys right now.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    On the website it says they'll do a radio interview and there'll be "a couple of tracks from the debut album" played (under the news section). So maybe they got signed already.
  • Options
    i really appriciate your comments...is there sarcasim? we always play our hearts out, and i know the music is a bit mellow but at the time we had no drummer...thanks for the good things ye had to say though :)
  • Options
    i really appriciate your comments...is there sarcasim? we always play our hearts out, and i know the music is a bit mellow but at the time we had no drummer...thanks for the good things ye had to say though :)

Can't speak for the others, but no sarcasm on my part, music doesnt have to be heavy to be good, just look at Bright Eyes. I even gave the url to a friend. Are you signed yet?
  • Options
    bump.....................
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    This makes me anxious to get my band's songs posted on the internet. I am excited about peoples. I want people to like it, but I want the right people to like it.

Edit: when I say right people, I mean people that seem to have good taste in music.
  • Options
    Oh, Jimmy wrote:
    This makes me anxious to get my band's songs posted on the internet. I am excited about peoples. I want people to like it, but I want the right people to like it.

Edit: when I say right people, I mean people that seem to have good taste in music.

I like listening to new bands, so bring it on and send me an PM if you got something up, I might miss it otherwise ;)
  • Options
    danedane Posts: 1,062

No sarcasm. Just support.
    Roskilde 30-06-00
    Berlin 23-09-06
    Copenhagen 26-06-07
    :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-
    "This is not wine that I'm drinking tonight. This is Gatorade!" EV-Copenhagen 26-06-07
  • Options
    thanks guys it really means alot...help spread the word for us and if you like i can do the same here if you've got some music you want people to hear...

thanks again

gav