Alice In Chains Unplugged DVD question

RadioToxicRadioToxic Posts: 53
edited February 2007 in Other Music
I recently purchased AIC's Unplugged DVD, and I found out it came with no booklet or inserts at all. just a black amaray keep case with sleeve, nothing on the inside besides de disc itself. to the owners of this dvd, my question is: are all editions the same, or is there any "special edition" with booklet or something like that?. thanks.
>>> I felt the earth on Monday, it moved beneath my feet, in the form of a morning paper, laid out for me to see.
Saw his face in a color picture, I recognized the name, could not stop staring at the face I'd never see again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    RadioToxic wrote:
    I recently purchased AIC's Unplugged DVD, and I found out it came with no booklet or inserts at all. just a black amaray keep case with sleeve, nothing on the inside besides de disc itself. to the owners of this dvd, my question is: are all editions the same, or is there any "special edition" with booklet or something like that?. thanks.
    mine came with nothing
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    RadioToxic wrote:
    I don' think so. I just looked at my inside sleeve, and all mine is is a bunch of pictures of other band dvd releases from sony music like Roger Waters, stevie ray vaugn, and Charlotte Church to name a few.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • red mos wrote:
    I don' think so. I just looked at my inside sleeve, and all mine is is a bunch of pictures of other band dvd releases from sony music like Roger Waters, stevie ray vaugn, and Charlotte Church to name a few.

Yeah, that's all it has.
    08-19-08 (Riverside Theater) Vedder(Solo) Milwaukee, WI
    07-02-11 (Orpheum Theatre) Vedder(Solo) Minneapolis, MN