C.C Street Team back?

lephtylephty Posts: 770
edited April 2008 in Other Music
lots of new posts about him... lets hope this doesn't get as ridiculous as last year... we will see in the next few months while rumors of his new album start popping up i guess
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Looks like just the same fans that usually post here. PJ fans getting excited about the new Cornell album. That was funny last year.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    My hatred for Chris Cornell stems from endless threads about him on here last year. It's like how I hate DMB because their fans are tools. Dumb fans ruin some decent music.
  • My hatred for Chris Cornell stems from endless threads about him on here last year. It's like how I hate DMB because their fans are tools. Dumb fans ruin some decent music.

That would suck. The way I enjoy music has nothing at all to do with thoughts about who does and doesn't like it.
  • ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,761
    That would suck. The way I enjoy music has nothing at all to do with thoughts about who does and doesn't like it.

It doesn't effect the music at all for me. Claiming "hatred" for Cornell was a bit strong, but the fact that his fans were so "in your face" on here, really came across wrong.
  • It doesn't effect the music at all for me. Claiming "hatred" for Cornell was a bit strong, but the fact that his fans were so "in your face" on here, really came across wrong.

The haters came across wrong, too. Its rediculous to argue about opinion, but its also a waste of time to keep posting on threads of bands you don't like just to argue and shit on something. It sometimes goes on past the point of just critizism. I thought last year was funny on both part. I enjoyed different discussions of one my very favorite artist. But I thought the day there were all the "not another CC thread", and then people just posting the words "chris cornell" as the subject and body, and the front page of "other music" was 90% Chris Cornell, was fucking hilarious.
  • patrickredeyespatrickredeyes Posts: 8,834
    Designer Jeans World Tour.
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    God, I hope not.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • I'm the new head of the Chris Cornell street team (as of a few days ago) and I also run the "unofficial" page at http://www.chriscornell.org.uk No, there's no campaign I'm aware of to spam other bands' boards. There may have been some over-zealous spammers around last year, don't know. But the fanbases do overlap for obvious reasons and there's a lot happening with CC right now (new album announcement, controversy over someone on American Idol copying his cover of Billie Jean....) so I think he's just getting talked about generally. This is the "other music" section, after all. :)
    www.myspace.com/clareobrienwright
    www.chriscornell.org.uk
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    I'm the new head of the Chris Cornell street team (as of a few days ago) and I also run the "unofficial" page at http://www.chriscornell.org.uk No, there's no campaign I'm aware of to spam other bands' boards. There may have been some over-zealous spammers around last year, don't know. But the fanbases do overlap for obvious reasons and there's a lot happening with CC right now (new album announcement, controversy over someone on American Idol copying his cover of Billie Jean....) so I think he's just getting talked about generally. This is the "other music" section, after all. :)

hehe.. nice to hear there is no campaign.. i was just stirring the pot i guess;) i too am a CC fan but if it gets like last year.. you better watch your back!=p