remix.nin!

lephtylephty Posts: 770
edited November 2007 in Other Music
its alive! this is such a great idea. i cant wait to hear what people do with this!

http://remix.nin.com/

Trent also posted a link to an article that makes Universal seem quite a few years behind technology~

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2007/11/universal_music_ceo_doug_morris.html
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    You bet baby! They put it up on beta a couple of days ago for Spiral members to play with and its really cool.

I wish I knew how to remix - my main expertise is in dance, not musicianship, but I'll be interested to see what others do with it. Don't you like that part where you can choose your view - like strings, nodes or targets? It is incredible. I like how you can rate peoples' remixes too.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    its like youtube only better.. and for music (well NIN anyways)
  • hguz73hguz73 Posts: 245
    God damn i wish i had Mozilla now
  • hguz73 wrote:
    God damn i wish i had Mozilla now

so download it.
    You can't spell "dumb" without DMB
  • I love this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • lephtylephty Posts: 770
    there are some seriously talented people remixing these songs.

i wonder if and when they are going to add a fan made music only section.

rating/genres/endless possibilities. Trent could become a record company that is musician friendly if he wanted to.

or maybe... man this would be awesome.. if you could set up an account with the website, upload your songs and people can pay for them if they want.

look at what happened to Tay Zonday =p.. not sure if thats a good example though.