greatest thing to happen to IPODs

lephtylephty Posts: 770
edited September 2006 in Other Music
get the latest version of Itunes...

hate those stupid gaps in between songs on your ipod? well they finally fixed it. and it automatically fixes your current library and ipod.

also they added an option to update all the album artwork. none of mine was in there and it got most of it came up with the right stuff.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• I never used iTunes and didn't feel the use for it, until now, gapless playback :) I'll still leave the foobar developers a couple of weeks though, they'll probably make it happen.

My favourite piece of news is that they've released a 80 gig version, can't wait to get enough cash to buy one to replace/complement my 60 gig Creative Zen Xtra.
  • I have a reversed problem. My iTunes (but not iPod) ends the song 5 seconds before it finishes for each song. That's annoying as fuck when the song doesn't fade out.
  • dirtdirt Posts: 398
    danny72688 wrote:
    I have a reversed problem. My iTunes (but not iPod) ends the song 5 seconds before it finishes for each song. That's annoying as fuck when the song doesn't fade out.

That is an easy fix -- Open iTunes, select preferences, select playback, adjust the crossfade time to zero (or whatever else you want it set to) and you're done.
    drive less - RIDE MORE!
  • dirt wrote:
    That is an easy fix -- Open iTunes, select preferences, select playback, adjust the crossfade time to zero (or whatever else you want it set to) and you're done.

Hey thanks :)