Options

GNR vs VR round 1!

immortality_13immortality_13 Posts: 232
edited March 2006 in Other Music
DATE: Friday, 10th March 2006

TITLE: Weiland lashes out at Rose

INFO: Scott Weiland has lashed out at Axl Rose for his recent press release. The press release claims that on a visit to Axl's house, Slash called Velvet Revolver bassist Duff McKagan "spineless" and vocalist Scott Weiland a "fraud".

Scott has replied to this with the following message:

QUID PRO QUO

Get in the rinGo to the gym motherfucker, or if you prefer, get a new wig motherfucker. I think I’ll resist the urge to “stoop” to your level. Oh shit, here it comes, you fat, botox faced, wig wearin’ fuck! O.K. I feel better now. Don’t think for a second we don’t know where those words came from. Your unoriginal, uncreative little mind, the same mind that had to rely on its bandmates to write melodies and lyrics. Who’s the fraud now bitch? Damn, I couldn’t imagine people writing for me. How many albums have you put out man and how long did it take the current configuration of this so-called “band” to make this album? How long? And without the only guys that validated the name. How dare you! Shame on you! How dare you call our bass player “spineless”. We toured our album over a year and a half. How many shows have you played over the last ten years? Oh, that’s right - you bailed out on your long awaited comeback tour, leaving your remaining fans feeling shall we say a trifle miffed?! I won’t even list what I’ve accomplished because I don’t need to. What we’re talking about here is a frightened little man who once thought he was king, but unfortunately this king without his court is nothing but a memory of the asshole he once was.

Yours truly,

Scott Weiland

SOURCE: "Below Empty" news
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,941
    nice!!!

fuck axl anyways!!!

weiland must have ran out heroin and was feeling a might cranky when he wrote that hey?
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    all i can say is thank god for a return to fueds in rock n roll. this can only help both sides create the best album possible. a fued is exactly what rock n roll has been missing for the past 15 or so years. or would you rather hear stainded and nickelback licking lollypops together? i am a huge fan of both and only have excitement toward what will happen next!
  • Options
    iluvslashiluvslash Posts: 121
    axl is a talented musician but a dickhead nethertheless, scott had every right to say what he said should be an intresting feud
    With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothing done!
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Axl is an asshole. But he make some great music with his former members. I've read at some forums that the release date of the new album 'Chinese Democracy' will be announced next monday.
  • Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Klumpie wrote:
    Axl is an asshole. But he make some great music with his former members. I've read at some forums that the release date of the new album 'Chinese Democracy' will be announced next monday.

I heard it was coming out May2

"I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    facepollutionfacepollution Posts: 6,834
    Ha ha! That is hilarious, gotta love Scott Weiland's way with words!
  • Options
    melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    as much as i love axls voice and the music he made he started this one and scott is a way better singer performer then axl is now no questions about it good one scott
  • Options
    enharmonicenharmonic Posts: 1,926
    I prefer Scott Weiland to Axl Rose, but they both could stand a healthy shot of reality. They're just not that important, and neither is their music anymore.