I've figured out that I'll watch just about any kind of live music!

senninsennin Posts: 2,146
edited September 2006 in Other Music
Lets see.....talking TV and DVD's here....

Besides PJ stuff....

Over the past few months I've watched the following concerts on DVD or TV....

JZ @ MSG
Tom Petty...I forget what concert it was...
Pink Floyd Pulse
Incubus @ Redrocks
DMB @ Redrocks
DMG @ The Gorge

and I just got done watching the Dixie Chicks on PBS....hahaha!

and I liked all of them!

lol!

:p

:D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    I myself watched alice in chains unplugged today for the gazillionth time. awesome
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    that's all i've been getting from netflix lately. got bored with movies so I switched to concert DVD's, much more entertaining and holding me over until my next PJ show.
  • kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    Dollpartz wrote:
    that's all i've been getting from netflix lately. got bored with movies so I switched to concert DVD's, much more entertaining and holding me over until my next PJ show.

hi there! how are u? i agree! gimmme music ;)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    kdpjam wrote:
    hi there! how are u? i agree! gimmme music ;)

great, how about u? busy with work and family and itching for some real LIVE fun! seen any good shows lately? i've rented the entire neil young library, alice in chains music bank, no quarter-page and plant unledded, hype, nirvana nevermind, and now i've got the who at royal albert hall and pink floyd pulse sitting here waiting for me to find time to watch them!