Bjork

elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
edited November 2006 in Other Music
now come on,, shes got a fuckin class voice,,,, Debut through to Medulla she s made great great albums.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• eMMIeMMI Posts: 6,262
    plus she's gorgeous! :o:D:D :phttp://www.musicfolio.com/modernrock/bjork.jpg

I don't have any of her albums, only a few songs but I fecking love them to deat! Bachelorette and Yoga, those songs kick butt.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Bjork is great. The recently released Dualdiscs of her albums are excellent too. I've picked up Post, and Hyperballad in surround is excellent.

Medulla is one of my favorite albums of the last few years, I'm looking forward to hearing the surround on that.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    eMMI wrote:
    plus she's gorgeous! :o:D:D :phttp://www.musicfolio.com/modernrock/bjork.jpg

I don't have any of her albums, only a few songs but I fecking love them to deat! Bachelorette and Yoga, those songs kick butt.
    Im not sure if I find her attractive or not, she doesnt fit the obvious nordic look, if anything she appears to be mixed race (a good thing)....slightly oriental...hmmm she sounds gorgous enough tho
  • V VV V Posts: 5,191
    i love her

love the way she expresses her self not just through music but clothes and movements on stage , shes an all rounder !

i have allllllllllll her albums and remixes and that live box set , i think shes genious !
    ~~~~~~~~~~ PINK FLUFFY LOVE PSYCHO~~~~~~~~~~
    Astoria,Dublin,Reading 06,Wembley 07,Sheapards Bush & o2 09 thats multiple Jamgasms!
    elmer wrote:
    Im not sure if I find her attractive or not, she doesnt fit the obvious nordic look, if anything she appears to be mixed race (a good thing)....slightly oriental...hmmm she sounds gorgous enough tho

well.. for what I know she fits the Icelandic look quite well.
    "Don't be faint-hearted, I have a solution! We shall go and commandeer some small craft, then drift at leisure until we happen upon another ideal place for our waterside supper with riparian entertainments."
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    eMMI wrote:
    well.. for what I know she fits the Icelandic look quite well.
    does she? Im not sure what they're supposed to look like but assumed blond,blue-eyed, like the same as I would you finnies. The icelandics are derived from the scandinavians I thought, someone said to me once that she does resemble the eskimo people in their igloos....
    elmer wrote:
    does she? Im not sure what they're supposed to look like but assumed blond,blue-eyed, like the same as I would you finnies. The icelandics are derived from the scandinavians I thought, someone said to me once that she does resemble the eskimo people in their igloos....

well I think they're either that blond blue-eyed type or then the dark Björk-type. I'm not a 100% sure though.

I think the dark hair might be herited from the eskimos.