anyone else missing an incubus show?

tremorvoidtremorvoid Posts: 528
edited February 2007 in Other Music
i was SOOOO fuckin bummed when i found out this afternoon that the show at the agora in cleveland was postponed!!! incubus is great....but incubus in a 2000 capacity club....damn. people in detroit last night got the same...and tomorrow in toronto is also postponed...apparently brandon is really sick or something. but i should be there NOW! grrr. well i hope they reschedule before they head over to europe.
Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
To find an approach and a way to live
Are we getting something out of this
all-encompassing trip?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yah, i had tickets to the toronto show. im praying they come back to the kool haus and not the ACC.
    2003: Toronto
    2004: Boston 1
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (1&2)
    2007: LOLLAPALOOZA
    2008: Mansfield (1& 2), EV Toronto
    2009:Toronto
    2010: Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011: EV Detroit, East Troy (1&2), Toronto (1&2) Hamilton
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014: Milan, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Detroit
  • yah, i had tickets to the toronto show. im praying they come back to the kool haus and not the ACC.

yeah they best not switch venues!!! that was all the glory in this tour...CLUB shows! i hope its not too long that we have to wait!!! im thinking maybe right before they go to europe? that way they will have to transport all their shit across the country again anyways. heres hoping!
    Seems that needlessly it's getting harder
    To find an approach and a way to live
    Are we getting something out of this
    all-encompassing trip?
  • Yeah man, I feel guilty for going to the two DC shows because now people aren't seeing 'em... but apparently they are honoring the tickets, so that made me feel a bit butter. Once you see them though, that will all fucking melt away... they are so awesome live. They've gotten so much better since when I saw them in 04. Shit.
    If I could, think I would give in.
  • nippleholicnippleholic Posts: 1,084
    2003: Buffalo, Toronto
    2004: Boston (x2), Toledo, Grand Rapids
    2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto
    2006: Toronto (x2), Grand Rapids, Cleveland, Detroit
    2008: New York City (x2), Hartford, Boston II
    2010: Buffalo, Newark, New York City (x2), Nijmegen, Berlin, Werchter
    2011: Alpine Valley I, Alpine Valley II, Montreal, Toronto (x2), Ottawa, Hamilton
    2012: Amsterdam (x2), Berlin (x2)
    2013: London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Brooklyn (x2)
    2014: Detroit
    2016: Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto (x2), Chicago (x2)
    2018: Amsterdam (x2), Padua, Rome, Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Barcelona
    2022: San Diego, Los Angeles (x2), Oakland (x2), Fresno, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto
    2023: Fort Worth (x2), Austin (x2)
    2024: Vancouver (x2), Portland, Sacramento, Las Vegas (x2), Los Angeles (x2), Dublin, Manchester, London, Berlin (x2), Barcelona (x2)