Oink Invite

magikevmagikev Posts: 296
edited May 2007 in Other Music
Can somebody PLEASE send me an oink invite? Let me know and I'll pm you my email address.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• magikevmagikev Posts: 296
    Please? Anybody?
  • sadprofessorsadprofessor Posts: 1,034
    Once upon a time I would have handed you one, no problem at all. Only the last guy I gave one to, had to go and be a fucktard and get my fucking invites taken away.

I love the site but the admins could really try to not be such fuckin' goddamn nazis.

Good luck in your quest for an invite.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • i don't have any right now, but i'm with sadprof. the last person i gave one to on here really fucked me over, so i doubt i'll ever give one out on here again.
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
    Not to be naive, but how does somebody get an invite taken away from them?
    magikev wrote:

I gave some guy an invite and he either had already been banned or tried to cheat the ratio system... So they took my invites away.
    The Man has a branch office in each of our brains, his corporate emblem is a white albatross, each local rep has a cover known as the Ego, and their mission in this world is Bad Shit.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    magikev wrote:

when they invite someone that has been banned before for the 2nd time.

I already lost 2 invites by inviting previous offenders. Another person I invited has already been banned (don't even know why). And the other 3 will be soon because of their very poor ratios (below 0.05!). What a waste!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
    I know that you don't know me personally, but I have never been banned from the site, as I have never even been a member before. I am part of Youkanland, and have a ratio of 3.07, which I don't think is terrible. I try and leave Azureus running in the background all the time, so it helps keep my ratio up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
  • peepspeeps Posts: 79
    Once upon a time I would have handed you one, no problem at all. Only the last guy I gave one to, had to go and be a fucktard and get my fucking invites taken away.

I love the site but the admins could really try to not be such fuckin' goddamn nazis.

Good luck in your quest for an invite.

if you're against Nazi's then why are you posting on this board ruled by them?
    Hey, lets try to keep this thread on topic . . .please.
  • Marie CurieMarie Curie Posts: 1,250
    magikev wrote:
    I know that you don't know me personally, but I have never been banned from the site, as I have never even been a member before. I am part of Youkanland, and have a ratio of 3.07, which I don't think is terrible. I try and leave Azureus running in the background all the time, so it helps keep my ratio up. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I don't have any invite right now. But keep in mind that keeping a good ratio on youkan is very easy, oink is a complete different deal and I guess people don't realize that before asking for invites (hence the very poor ratios of the people I invited in the past)

peeps wrote:
    if you're against Nazi's then why are you posting on this board ruled by them?

Go back to RM!
    “Life is life everywhere. Life is in ourselves and not outside us. There will be men beside me, and the important thing is to be a man among men and to remain a man always, whatever the misfortunes, not to despair and not to fall - that is the aim of life, that is its purpose.”
    Fyodor Dostoyevsky
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    i have a few but i'm sorry, i refuse to give any away to ppl on this board.. you didnt do anything.. just some bad apples ruined the whole bunch

i do have a few for youkan and i will give out.. but not oink.. i'm not getting my account screwed up by inviting leechers
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
    I don't have any invite right now. But keep in mind that keeping a good ratio on youkan is very easy, oink is a complete different deal and I guess people don't realize that before asking for invites (hence the very poor ratios of the people I invited in the past)

Yeah you really have to watch what you are doing in order to get a decent ratio there.
  • peepspeeps Posts: 79
    Go back to RM!

WHAT?
    If it helps having a face to the name, check out http://www.kevinvinermagic.com. I'm a professional magician, and you can see that I'm a fairly put together person. I won't screw you over!
  • if i get one and you still need one, i'll keep you in mind kev. i'll send a pm.

cool website, btw
    Cheat the odds that made you
    Brave to try to gamble at times
  • Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    I have an OiNK invite. But if you cheat, I will be pissed. And never talk to you ever again!
    Cock Fight.