John Mayers new CD . . .

magikevmagikev Posts: 296
edited August 2006 in Other Music
is VERY very good. You can listen to it here at http://www.clearchannelmusic.com/cc-common/mfeatures/johnmayerSP/

Fuck Clear Channel and all that good stuff :), but hey, listen to some great music. The album just gets better as it goes along. Highlights for me are Dreaming with a Broken Heart, In Repair, and his cover of Bold as Love.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
    really good album.better than expected.i would say that the single "waiting on the world to change" may be the weakest effort on the album,which is saying a lot because i don't find that song weak at all.can't wait.
  • brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    thanks for the link.:)
  • dharma69dharma69 Posts: 1,275
    bluemonkey wrote:
    really good album.better than expected.i would say that the single "waiting on the world to change" may be the weakest effort on the album,which is saying a lot because i don't find that song weak at all.can't wait.
    Well that's good to know because I just saw the "Waiting...." video today for the first time and thought the song terrific.

And his hair is growing like mad!
    "I'm here to see Pearl Jam."- Bono

...signed...the token black Pearl Jam fan.

FaceSpace
  • LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    "Belief" was a really great surprise...love that track

"Bold As Love" and "Vultures" are two other favorites....I wish he had recorded a few other Trio tracks and something besides "Gravity" but oh well. Would have liked some uptempo, funkier tracks but overall its a good album
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.