A lil Scott Weiland dirt

Champagne BreakfastChampagne Breakfast Posts: 1,526
edited January 2008 in Other Music
Well not sure if this is dirt or whatever but apparantly Scott was in South Beach Miami the past few days doing some "press" party appearances. Many photogs snapped various shots of him with an unknown blonde bombshell on his arm. They were seen hand in hand walking in and out of clubs together. As far as I knew he was still married to mary forsberg (mother of his children). Though Mary did did light Scott's stuff on fire a few months ago and I believe they were both arrested for a fight. A friend of mine was there in Miami this weekend and did happen to see Scott with this blonde a few times ????????? Wireimage has some shots
PJ - 36
EV - 5
(**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    That's rock and roll!
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • redrockredrock Posts: 18,341
    And?
  • ladygooddivaladygooddiva Posts: 4,169
    that s private
    and his life
    peace
  • Cropduster84Cropduster84 Posts: 1,283
    How come when your famous going out to clubs in PUBLIC is your private life?

Private life is what goes on behind close doors.

Sorry to sound all bitchy about this, and believe me Im someone who truly detests the celeb culture but if your in the public eye its kinda tough shit if people talk about what your up to.....
    'The more I studied religions the more I am convinced that man never worshipped anything but himself.' - Sir Richard Francis Burton
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,734
    Plus, running around being awesome in Miami bars with a hot blonde is rock and roll. I'll take that any day over writing songs about "thumbing my way" and taking 2 years off of touring to push around a baby stroller and go to bed early on Fri night b/c he has a pretty big Saturday planned at Home Depot.
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 29,267
    fuck the dirt bag scott i could care less about what ever he is up to hi's a waste of talent and has been for yrs now ,unlike ED who happens to be a risponsible parent ...so yeah i will take thumbing my way any time instead of asshole running around in the miami scene ....
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • fuck the dirt bag scott i could care less about what ever he is up to hi's a waste of talent and has been for yrs now ,unlike ED who happens to be a risponsible parent ...so yeah i will take thumbing my way any time instead of asshole running around in the miami scene ....

Jumping to a lot of conclusions aren't we? Calm...
    yieldtome wrote:
    Jumping to a lot of conclusions aren't we? Calm...

like i said i don't give a fuck about what this douche is doing with hi's life ,maybe you do and that is ok...
  • like i said i don't give a fuck about what this douche is doing with hi's life ,maybe you do and that is ok...

fun times
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227
    like i said i don't give a fuck about what this douche is doing with hi's life ,maybe you do and that is ok...

Wow...did Scott Weiland kick your dog once?
  • tylerpjtxtylerpjtx Posts: 201
    How come when your famous going out to clubs in PUBLIC is your private life?

Private life is what goes on behind close doors.

Sorry to sound all bitchy about this, and believe me Im someone who truly detests the celeb culture but if your in the public eye its kinda tough shit if people talk about what your up to.....
    no shit...he knew what he was doing when he went out with her...its okay to talk about. if someone saw ed out like that we'd all be talking about it. maybe its dumb cuz its really meaningless, but it interests people. ppl need to get over that.
    all these burning battlefields are now behind us, life has brought us here together to remind us, that love will rise above it all and just keep growin, life keeps flowing and every moment starts right here with us
    -mason jennings
    pjl44 wrote:
    Wow...did Scott Weiland kick your dog once?

what ? all i'm saying that this guy's personal or public life are not something i could give 2 shits about is that something i can't or shouldn't express here ?he has been nothing but a waste of talent just ask the leo bro's ....
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    fanch75 wrote:
    Plus, running around being awesome in Miami bars with a hot blonde is rock and roll. I'll take that any day over writing songs about "thumbing my way" and taking 2 years off of touring to push around a baby stroller and go to bed early on Fri night b/c he has a pretty big Saturday planned at Home Depot.

Haha, nice. :D
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,227
    what ? all i'm saying that this guy's personal or public life are not something i could give 2 shits about is that something i can't or shouldn't express here ?he has been nothing but a waste of talent just ask the leo bro's ....

No, no...express away. Just making a joke about the hostility.
  • LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    can't believe he's not dead yet. :eek:

just kidding. he's clean and sober, yes/no...what's the scoop?
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • So, Wicked Garden is a pretty sweet song
    "If my thoughts, dreams, could be seen, they'd probably put my head, in a guillotine, but it's alright ma, it's life and life only."
  • VELVET REVOLVER frontman Scott Weiland was a no-show for the band's scheduled performance last night (Sunday, January 20) at the 944 Magazine's party at Tao during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. According to PageSix.com, "speculation from inside the band's camp said the singer had missed his flight to Sundance for the performance, but that didn't stop his bandmates from literally asking the crowd if they wanted to have a go."

"It's was crazy, they were inviting anyone who wanted to get up sing," an onlooker told PageSix.com.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=88949
    -

"In your case, I'll check my brain at the door and we'll start even, okay?"

Have you thanked a taper today?
  • lowlight10 wrote:
    VELVET REVOLVER frontman Scott Weiland was a no-show for the band's scheduled performance last night (Sunday, January 20) at the 944 Magazine's party at Tao during the Sundance Film Festival in Park City, Utah. According to PageSix.com, "speculation from inside the band's camp said the singer had missed his flight to Sundance for the performance, but that didn't stop his bandmates from literally asking the crowd if they wanted to have a go."

"It's was crazy, they were inviting anyone who wanted to get up sing," an onlooker told PageSix.com.

http://www.roadrun.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=88949

It's weird, but I wouldn't be torn up if VR split. I don't think the G'n'R members ever really gelled with Scott or Dave the way people would have liked. But looking at the vid on that link... Matt handles Patience vocals really, really well.

Plus, VR splitting puts us one step closer to that inevitable G'n'R reunion.:D
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.
  • A day earlier he was quoted saying fans should look for STP activity in the coming months.

Exciting for STP fans, but let's hope that doesn't have anything to do with Scott missing a show.
    Using the word "methinks" in your message board posts doesn't make you look smart.
  • elmerelmer Posts: 1,683
    the fuckers deluded having spent the last couple of years pretending to be Axl!
  • spongersponger Posts: 3,159
    A friend of mine's sister is a close friend of Mary Forsberg. That makes me feel special.
  • fanch75 wrote:
    That's rock and roll!

No Rock and roll is writting decent, credible music which is something Weilend hasn't done for years.
  • It's hard to judge people without knowing them. I've worked in music for some time. Many times a band with a great name comes through and they end up being awful people. Scott has a bad name, but after working with him many, many times over many months, he only proved to be an absolute gentleman every time. His wife, on the other hand, was manipulative, rude, and just all around awful. Problems don't always stem from the people having them, they often come from who they surround themselves with, and Scott has some wackos around him. I also think it's funny that his new personal assistant found his way into some of those WireImage photos! No other personal assistant would do that.

Don't judge unless you know.
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • years ago, when i worked as a van driver for a hotel in austin, i almost ran into him. and i mean i literally , almost ran into him. he was supposed to be in rehab at the time but he was so far fucking gone he just ran into the van and i stopped in time but he jumped on the hood like he was hit and in a drama queen way threw his arms over his head. i pulled over just to make sure every thing was ok and his big ass body guard almost took me down.

i was like "big fan big fan, and i keep big secrets" well anyway i talked to him and scott (out of it as he was ) was willing to call a good friend of mine that was in love with him. but she didnt answer.

he gave me his cell phone number, to which the bodyguard quickly made sure i didnt take it down.
    mean people suck!
    but nice people sw****w

• spongersponger Posts: 3,159

Don't judge unless you know.

As is usually the case with most celebrities, he probably only surrounds himself with people who worship the ground he walks on. If you think highly of him, that might not be too much of a coincidence. It's possible that he sensed you were eager to consort with rock royalty and would be willing to play into his fantasy self-image.