Audioslave FanClub

Champagne BreakfastChampagne Breakfast Posts: 1,526
edited July 2006 in Other Music
http://www.audioslave.com

just launched new fanclub. VERY similar to 10c ideas
PJ - 36
EV - 5
(**Letterman'02, Irving Plaza, Storytellers, Beacon, ACL, Spectrum 3&4, Bridge School '10**)

"Constant recoil,..sometimes life don't leave you alone."
Let's connect on twitter - @Jeffgorra
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• orgirlorgirl Posts: 35
    I signed up! I am sure it will be money well spent.
  • chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    Im sure alot of bands has the same or similiar idea's to Tenclub. Thats not a bad thing, just trying to offer their fans a good deal.
  • Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    I'm on the Audioslave mailing list, and I just got this:

"Audioslave just finished recording their 3rd album which will be out soon. Epic Records will be releasing this next album."

Yay :)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me
  • Anyone know how big the fanclub is at this point? Curious where I stand in terms of seniority for tickets.
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    if i got some spare cash i might join
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    I've been in for about a month now... I got in it for the ticket pre-sales, but everything else is very disappointing. They sent me an 8x10 of the band and a sticker and whatnot, but the exclusive news is few and far between.

But if you want good tickets, then I guess it's worth it. And I'm number 700-something, so I don't know what it'll be up to now. Probably around 1000.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • Im number 50, hopefully they do it like PJ with seniority seating. I would think i would have first few rows in any show i attend! Bring on the tour!
  • DOSWDOSW Posts: 2,014
    Im number 50, hopefully they do it like PJ with seniority seating. I would think i would have first few rows in any show i attend! Bring on the tour!

If it goes by seniority seating, you're all but guaranteed the front row, unless band members or people working at the venue give them away. That's a pretty sweet number, especially if they get bigger and better in the future.
    It's a town full of losers and I'm pulling out of here to win
  • DOSW wrote:
    I've been in for about a month now... I got in it for the ticket pre-sales, but everything else is very disappointing. They sent me an 8x10 of the band and a sticker and whatnot, but the exclusive news is few and far between.

But if you want good tickets, then I guess it's worth it. And I'm number 700-something, so I don't know what it'll be up to now. Probably around 1000.

I'm 700-something, too. Hopefully that puts us in pretty good standing for tickets but I guess it is hard to say at this point. And I am with ya on the rest...I am in it for the presales but otherwise there really hasn't been anything worth the membership cost.