Yes

Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
edited July 2006 in Other Music
Someone recommend me some YES. I don't really know anything they have done. I have heard that the old stuff is better, so lets start there.

tk
Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Fragile
    The Yes Album
    Close to the Edge
    Tormato
    Going for the One

In that order...........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    Thanks bro.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
    Dick Jones wrote:
    Thanks bro.
    No problem...............just wait.......there will be some haters posting to this thread. I suspect that the word "noodling" will seen at least once.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • TowsertunesTowsertunes Posts: 187
    I have always loved Tormato.
    "they don't give a shit Keith Moon is dead,
    is that exactly what I thought I read?"

How I choose to feel,...Is how I am.
    I have always loved Tormato.
    "Don't Kill the Whale".......................
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    The Yes Album is about all you really need. Don't get me wrong they have a ton of good music. But to me that is the one. Heavy, heavy, drugs when we were younger and listening to Fragile was the norm. But the drugs ain't that heavy anymore so The Yes Album has taken over. :)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • jaygreen12jaygreen12 Posts: 166
    the song roundabout
    6/03/06-East Rutherford II

The One and Only