Ok, Who's got some Primus boots?

Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
edited October 2006 in Other Music
Anyone? Good sounding? Preferrably with "Over The Electric Grapevine" on it.
Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Suck on This is a boot (not a full show though). But it's from before Frizzle Fry so they hadn't perfected their sound yet.
  • GuinessGuiness Posts: 46
    I was at their show in Boca Raton in 2005, I bought the bootleg from their website. You can still get a ton of their shows at http://www.primuslive.com. If you want a copy of the Boca Show then send me a private message.
    I got scratches all over my arms, one for each day since I fell apart.

Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former.

St. Louis 10/11/00
    West Palm Beach 4/11/03
    Kissimmee 10/8/04
    West Palm Beach 6/12/08
    Tampa 6/13/08
  • tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Guiness wrote:
    I was at their show in Boca Raton in 2005, I bought the bootleg from their website. You can still get a ton of their shows at http://www.primuslive.com. If you want a copy of the Boca Show then send me a private message.
    What's the quality of the boots from their website........comparable to the Pearl Jam ones....better?....worse?
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • GuinessGuiness Posts: 46
    The one I have is not as good as the Pearl Jam bootlegs, but that is not to say that it is bad. The only week point of the bootleg I have is that the vocals don't come through as well as I would have liked.

If you are hesitant to buy before hearing a sample, I am more than happy to send you a copy of the show.
    I got scratches all over my arms, one for each day since I fell apart.

Me you wouldn't recall for I'm not my former.

St. Louis 10/11/00
    West Palm Beach 4/11/03
    Kissimmee 10/8/04
    West Palm Beach 6/12/08
    Tampa 6/13/08
  • adam42381adam42381 Posts: 2,505
    Why would you even bother? Primus sucks.
    I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as me.