i'll be in atlanta, will you?

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited May 2007 in Other Music
fuck yeah!! June 23 at the Masquerade in Atlanta, for one night only.. BoyHitsCar will blow the roof off the place with Sworn Enemy and To Whom. Tix are only $13 and can be gotten at ticketmaster (http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/730813/). i'm driving down from Philly for the show(800 miles, 12 hours) cant fucking wait
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Might want to check out the Masquerade Website (google masquerade atlanta) I usually buy my tickets for shows from them because the fees are substantially less then with ticketmaster. They put your name on a list at the door you show them your id BAM you are good to go.

I'll be in atlanta (since i live here :D) but i doubt i'll make the show i'm not really into the band.

So are they not playing anywhere else on the east coast why are you coming down from philly?

If you need soem time to kill during the day Little Five points is fun to hang out in and the Aquarium is open it is pretty bad ass.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    intodeep wrote:
    Might want to check out the Masquerade Website (google masquerade atlanta) I usually buy my tickets for shows from them because the fees are substantially less then with ticketmaster. They put your name on a list at the door you show them your id BAM you are good to go.

I'll be in atlanta (since i live here :D) but i doubt i'll make the show i'm not really into the band.

So are they not playing anywhere else on the east coast why are you coming down from philly?

If you need soem time to kill during the day Little Five points is fun to hang out in and the Aquarium is open it is pretty bad ass.
    the only 2 east coast shows are Atlanta and Athens (because they are gonna do some recording in Atlanta for the new album.) i'm coming down friday, show is saturday, then leaving early monday morning. gotta find a decent hotel near the club
    BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
    www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
    11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    oppie1 wrote:
    the only 2 east coast shows are Atlanta and Athens (because they are gonna do some recording in Atlanta for the new album.) i'm coming down friday, show is saturday, then leaving early monday morning. gotta find a decent hotel near the club

Hmmm I can't think of a hotel near the masquerade. It is just outside of the nice area of town so if you wanted to pay some bucks there are nice hotels near it.

Of course on the oppisite side of it is a not so nice of town too :)

atlanta tends to be like that. Nice here.... not so nice 3 miles away.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,557
    nope