Layne Staley tribute

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited October 2006 in Other Music
saw Alice in Chains for the 2nd time (4th total this year) this week last night in Atlantic City. Back on Thursday, i saw them in Philly.. i knoew they were doing a video tribute for him, and got too choked up in Philly to vid tape it. I finally did record it last night (and a few other songs) last night in Atlantic City.. check it out.. very touching..

click on my youtube user name for other vids.. some are still being uploaded, so they wont work right now, so check back

RIP Layne..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8q1Iv9fwQ
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    that was amazing. I loved the clip of layne with jerry's "fulton" G&L guitar
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • KaddikatKaddikat Posts: 1,194
    How awesome was that show? good times indeed. :eek: ;):p *hearts SK *

I'm glad they finally have that up and running.. hopefully people will stop with the "its not AIC without Layne" shit. *tears* (BROKEN APPLE CHORDS=ME :D )

Noo Yawk City will be S I C K . :D:D:D:D
    **Get outa my way, just step aside, or pay the price ~ AC/DC**

You make me feel uncalm and I think I like it - 311

JEFF ROX MY SOX!

"Jeff is just a badass all the way across the board" ~aNiMaL~

"Chill out Kaddikat"
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    Kaddikat wrote:
    How awesome was that show? good times indeed. :eek: ;):p *hearts SK *

I'm glad they finally have that up and running.. hopefully people will stop with the "its not AIC without Layne" shit. *tears* (BROKEN APPLE CHORDS=ME :D )

Noo Yawk City will be S I C K . :D:D:D:D

you were there too? :)
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    oppie1 wrote:
    saw Alice in Chains for the 2nd time (4th total this year) this week last night in Atlantic City. Back on Thursday, i saw them in Philly.. i knoew they were doing a video tribute for him, and got too choked up in Philly to vid tape it. I finally did record it last night (and a few other songs) last night in Atlantic City.. check it out.. very touching..

click on my youtube user name for other vids.. some are still being uploaded, so they wont work right now, so check back

RIP Layne..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FS8q1Iv9fwQ
    i was there last night! it was such an amazing show! the tribute was sad i must say. i cant imagine what last night would have been like if layne was actually still alive!
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    thatgirl wrote:
    i was there last night! it was such an amazing show! the tribute was sad i must say. i cant imagine what last night would have been like if layne was actually still alive!

if you click on my youtube name, i have other vids up from last night..

Grind
    It Aint Like That
    Nutshell
    Don't Follow
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• thatgirlthatgirl Posts: 3,671
    oppie1 wrote:
    if you click on my youtube name, i have other vids up from last night..

Grind
    It Aint Like That
    Nutshell
    Don't Follow
    sweet! ill check them out!

i wasnt sure what to expect last night, i had only heard what other people had said that saw them on wed and thurs. awesome! we were right on the rail on mikes side lol. and.....i guess it pays to be female bc we got backstage passes halfway through the first set :p

jerry didnt want to take pictures w/people and was actually pretty rude but i was able to snap this with my phone...its shitty but stilll...
    http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a214/julieholland/1162137344.jpg
    "I hear Fanch has a Pimp Cup and loves Kiss. I think that's all that really matters."
  • a5pja5pj Posts: 3,881
    was a great show last night, was so close to getting 2 of Jerrys picks.
    Wouldn't it be funny if the world ended in 2010, with lots of fire?

• red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    thanks for he video clips, I really enjoyed those. Iam one of the ones regretting missing this show. . I was skeptical and didn't have the money cause I had bought who and Frampton tickets. I am amazied at william duvalls performance, and actually I hope they tour again, and actually head into the syudio to record new material... I really wish I had seen this show.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    thanks for he video clips, I really enjoyed those. Iam one of the ones regretting missing this show. :( I was skeptical and didn't have the money cause I had bought who and Frampton tickets. I am amazied at william duvalls performance, and actually I hope they tour again, and actually head into the syudio to record new material... I really wish I had seen this show.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12