new Alice in Chains tourdates

2»

Comments

• stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Wonder if they will have any more Europe dates?

Love to see them again. You guys will have a rocking time :)
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    danny72688 wrote:
    :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Oh Thank you Sweet Jesus THank you for this present from above !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyone know when tickets go onsale or if there is a presale password. I will be at the atlanta show on the floor at the tabernacle!
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    intodeep wrote:
    Oh Thank you Sweet Jesus THank you for this present from above !!!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

anyone know when tickets go onsale or if there is a presale password. I will be at the atlanta show on the floor at the tabernacle!

OMG I can't believe this! To see Jerry live is giving me chills right now! We have to find out about the tickets for Atlanta, because I think it would sell out fast! Holy shit!!!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    I must get rail for the Toronto show!
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • they don't have a new lead singer, Jerry Cantrell sings.
    a5pj wrote:
    I'm a big AIC fan, (not big enough tho i guess) and I know they reformed but who's the new lead singer, and what has he done before? or better yet can anyone pm me or put up a link to what they sound like now?

thanks in advance :)
  • Atomic PunkAtomic Punk Posts: 2,941
    they don't have a new lead singer, Jerry Cantrell sings.

William Duvall sings most of the lead on most of the songs.... basically Layne's parts. Jerry does not do anything that he did not already do.
  • I got confused, sorry for the misinformation.
    William Duvall sings most of the lead on most of the songs.... basically Layne's parts. Jerry does not do anything that he did not already do.
  • i saw them in Sayerville, NJ on Friday august 4th. They absolutely wailed. William Duvall brought the shit. Jerry was great, so were mike and sean. great setlist, but i wish they would have given a little mention to layne staley. guess it's kind of awkward to dedicate "down in a hole" to him.
    look into the eyes of the fallen.....you got to know there's another..another..another..another..way.
  • OMMMGGGG!!!! This managed to make my day just a whole lot better!!! Whether Electric Factory or Borgata i'm fuckin going! I unfortunately missed them in sayreville...I PRAY that I can get get tickets to one of these shows..they are a passion so deep for me..to witness it..i just need to..I reallllly hope i can land some tickets!!!
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • huahhuah Posts: 18
    Awww, no Indianapolis. They seem to be hitting a lot of the less popular places so I was hoping Indy might come up. :(

But Chicago works just fine! Hooray! This is very good news.
    Matt Cameron is awesome.
  • state of love and trust