Old Fan Club Singles?

grungejunkygrungejunky Posts: 49
edited February 2008 in The Porch
Does anyone know if you can still write the ten club for old fan club singles? i know they used to do this and i utilized it to get a few when i first joined (2000) but was wondering if they still do. would like to replace my one from last year which i left in the car and had the pleasure of watching melt. thanks for any help.
the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• yeah, from what i hear you can do it. dont know how far back they will go but this years for sure
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Yeah, I remember when they did that in 2000ish. A friend of mine wrote in a few years later, 2004 maybe, and there were still half of the years left. It's worth a shot.
    Add your benaroya vinyl # to the list!!!
    http://forums.pearljam.com/showthread.php?t=104018
  • aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    Only way to find out is to e-mail them at: info@tenclub.net
  • whoyouare72whoyouare72 Chicago IL Posts: 2,067
    I asked 10c a couple weeks ago, here is the email I received:
    Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2008
    Subject: Xmas club singles

RE: Xmas club singles

We are currently not selling the singles via the website. However, we do have the 1995, 1999, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006 singles available for purchase. You can order them directly from us by faxing or emailing your VISA or MASTERCARD information. Or you may send check or money order directly to the Ten Club. Please include your current shipping address.
    The price for each single is $2 for US residents, and $5 for international residents. This price includes the shipping charges that apply for domestic and international deliveries.

FAX: 206/447-1848

Send your payment by mail to:

TEN CLUB
    SINGLES
    PO BOX 81429
    SEATTLE WA 98108

Thanks for checking in with us.

~10c staff
  • thanks for all the help guys.
    the ice on my teeth makes the crystal cold