oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited April 2007 in Other Music
the newest "supergroup" .. Hellyeah

Chad and Greg from Mudvayne
Vinne Paul from Pantera/Damageplan
Jerry and Tom from Nothingface...

check out their new tunes - HellYeah and Matter of Time on their myspace page
http://www.myspace.com/hellyeah

I was blown away when i heard Hellyeah the first time the other day on XM. Chad probablly has one of the greatest voices in metal.

now i'm gonna sit here and count all the replies saying how shitty they are..so have at it.. i think they fucking rock
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• sounds pretty awesome to me! :D

but they have GOT to be kidding me with that band name... i mean... hellyeah?!?

puhhhleeeeezzzeeee...
    drifting around, figuring it out as i go along...
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    HELLYEAH=HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!

this is some of the best stuff out there right now...

keep this bumped!!!
  • korbykorby Posts: 298
    they are all metal cowboys, it will rock
    its ok
  • awesome name, so metal.
    "I'll do whatever the song dictates - if it doesn't need a real lead, then I won't do one. But if it does, then I'll fuckin' go off." - Mike

"Japan is awesome; the fans there knew all the words to all the songs...at least phonetically." - Stone

"I know this song so well, I can smoke a cigarette, have a drink, brush my teeth, take a shit, and mow the lawn while singing it. But I'll only be doing a couple of those things during this version." - EV
  • korbykorby Posts: 298
    EV. you make me chuckle.
    its ok
  • um HELL - NO is more like it. sounds like a bad late 80's band. place straight in toilet and flush.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • pjalive21pjalive21 Posts: 2,818
    um HELL - NO is more like it. sounds like a bad late 80's band. place straight in toilet and flush.

bad late 80's band??? check you ears

i guess this doesnt suprise me coming from this board who supports music like Kings of Leon, My Morning Jacket, Artic Monkeys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and all the other estrogen filled music...

but hey to each their own
  • pjalive21 wrote:
    bad late 80's band??? check you ears

i guess this doesnt suprise me coming from this board who supports music like Kings of Leon, My Morning Jacket, Artic Monkeys, Yeah Yeah Yeahs and all the other estrogen filled music...

but hey to each their own
    my ears are fine i survived the 80's rock scene and i'd recall that sound anywhere..and my musical tastes are very broad.
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 9,216
    Heard a couple tunes and it didn't do much for me. I was intrigued since I kinda dig Pantera and the first two Mudvayne records. I don't think the dopey name helps, either...
  • it's a good thing there are so many dollar stores now. a good place to send all the cd's nobody will buy..... like this one. for a buck someone will buy it check it out and then recycle it :)
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me