thanks to my boy, CRegg

oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
edited March 2007 in Other Music
the singer of BoyHitsCar was gracious enough to send me one of their new tshirts that they're about to start selling. apparently they're for sale now on boyhitscar.com if anyone wants one ... its great making friends w/ your fav band and them sending you things.. if only PJ would be this nice :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/oppie1/CIMG2672.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v191/oppie1/CIMG2673.jpg
BoyHitsCar Masked Street Team
www.lovecorealliance.com

Upcoming boyhitscar concerts:
11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

www.myspace.com/briankutys
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• as the sun fucks the ocean
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • oppie1oppie1 Posts: 755
    as the sun fucks the ocean
    close..

as i watch the sun fuck the ocean :)

great fuckin tune
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

• oppie1 wrote:
    close..

as i watch the sun fuck the ocean :)

great fuckin tune

ha ha, you know i had forgotten all about that band until i saw a post you made about them a while back, and i was like that couldn't be them...I guess you're doing your job well, they used to play all the time in my hometown (Albany, NY) back when I started high school, which would be damn near 10 years ago, they always played this place called Valentine's... and damn they put on some crazy, high energy shows, probably one of the first bands I ever saw live
    looking for 2 to Columbia...

***GOT EM***
  • AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    haven't heard them in a long long time. i know a new album was released but i never picked it up.. is it any good?
    ha ha, you know i had forgotten all about that band until i saw a post you made about them a while back, and i was like that couldn't be them...I guess you're doing your job well, they used to play all the time in my hometown (Albany, NY) back when I started high school, which would be damn near 10 years ago, they always played this place called Valentine's... and damn they put on some crazy, high energy shows, probably one of the first bands I ever saw live
    you might be getting a show in albany in the near future :) maybe something at the university .. i'll be driving up from philly for it..

they're just waiting to hear back from the promoter there
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct

haven't heard them in a long long time. i know a new album was released but i never picked it up.. is it any good?
    its fantastic.. i see you're in WOlmesdorf.. run to the Best Buy in Wyomissing and pick it up.. they had one copy when i was there on Monday afternoon...

its not as aggressive as s/t or My Animal.. but its great..
    www.lovecorealliance.com

11/7/07 - Allentown Pa
    11/11/07 - Hartford Ct